DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Alright, guess that rules Bitcoin mining out of the equation then.

Didn't know SEX Apocalypse 3D is one though :0 I'm glad i still didn't get to download and play it then...
Automata is a crappy game for sure, but it isn't a malware crypto miner like Octo games games

This is the top 4 reviews for SEX Apocalypse 3D on steam
This is a Cryto Miner game. It will max both your CPU and GPU to mine Cryto currency and send it to the Dev. This is one of the MOST despicable schemes around. And It's sad as I was enjoying the game play. And for me it crashed Steam after a while of playing. This happened 3 times before I checked the Steam forums and read where others had confirmed it's a miner game. So I refunded it.
Bitcoin miner
Im seeing pretty high temps on my laptop for a game like this. Be cautious before downloading otherwise can be pretty repetitive
Looks like an asset flip, CPU and GPU usage say it's a coin miner.
Sex scenes are clips under 10s that just loop, no fancy stuff.

I made the mistake of getting Sex with Succubus by Octo games on Steam and it did precisely that, my 3080ti and my R9 5950x ran at 100% all the time while it ran

• Sad
Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
Automata is a crappy game for sure, but it isn't a malware crypto miner like Octo games games

This is the top 4 reviews for SEX Apocalypse 3D on steam
This is a Cryto Miner game. It will max both your CPU and GPU to mine Cryto currency and send it to the Dev. This is one of the MOST despicable schemes around. And It's sad as I was enjoying the game play. And for me it crashed Steam after a while of playing. This happened 3 times before I checked the Steam forums and read where others had confirmed it's a miner game. So I refunded it.
Bitcoin miner
Im seeing pretty high temps on my laptop for a game like this. Be cautious before downloading otherwise can be pretty repetitive
Looks like an asset flip, CPU and GPU usage say it's a coin miner.
Sex scenes are clips under 10s that just loop, no fancy stuff.

I made the mistake of getting Sex with Succubus by Octo games on Steam and it did precisely that, my 3080ti and my R9 5950x ran at 100% all the time while it ran
Goddamn man, i hope no damage was done to your rig. It'd really suck to invest on a powerful rig, just to get it wasted because some shitty dev decided to make a quick buck by any means necessary >.>

It's shit like this that's why i always run HWMonitor and HWinfo the first time i'm running a game i don't know. You can never be too sure...

Reactions: DarrenEnz

DarrenEnz

Jan 30, 2024
Goddamn man, i hope no damage was done to your rig. It'd really suck to invest on a powerful rig, just to get it wasted because some shitty dev decided to make a quick buck by any means necessary >.>

It's shit like this that's why i always run HWMonitor and HWinfo the first time i'm running a game i don't know. You can never be too sure...
It takes a very long time for cryptomining to run down hardware, if it was something that could cause permanent damage fast it wouldn't be on Steam, even Steam aren't quite that fucked up

Reactions: Artemissu

Artemissu

Sep 17, 2021
It takes a very long time for cryptomining to run down hardware, if it was something that could cause permanent damage fast it wouldn't be on Steam, even Steam aren't quite that fucked up
I see, that's good to know. Still a shitty thing for the devs to do

Reactions: DarrenEnz
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote