Ren'Py Abandoned Automaton Story [v0.1.2] [AngryFur]

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes

TayTiger

Sep 23, 2017
If you get stuck with the sister because she says she is "Busy", you have to talk to Karl in his Room in his House. 2 times.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is there anyway to just cheat up some money rather than grind it out by working in the shop?
Its built into the game in the book at the top of the page.
Click on the small tabs to the left and middle of the book, little purple tag.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The candy store is also a brothel, so the 'candy' part is more just a front. So it makes more sense in that context.

You can get into the back room of the brothel by following some clues but it doesn't actually show up in the journal as tracked progress and I don't think you can actually do anything in the back room once you get there.

I played through this whole game again yesterday, catching up on stuff I forgot and seeing a few things that had been added since I last did a full playthrough, and man it's actually a pretty quality experience.

There are some things that I'd change, but overall just an extremely rad experience. The sex scenes that ARE there are hot as fuck too and make me excited to get to the really steamy shit with all these characters who are basically only introduced so far.

YumYum456

Sep 12, 2020
Hey,

Im stuck at the part about telling Karl about the new book. ive made multiply new saves, and ive tried all the suggestions above. does anyone have a step by step walkthrough about this? or any tips on how to solve this? ive tried almost everything but ive been stuck for hours :/ thanks <3

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
You probably haven't advanced the sister enough, you have to get to (I think) 6 hearts/relationship with her.

If you go to the library you can buy a second book about incest, if you give that to your sister you can have a bit more fun at night. Doing that increases your relationship by another step and should be enough to have Karl talk about the book.

Armi

Sep 8, 2017
How do I get into a backroom of candyshop?
I tried to follow the clues, but I forgot about them and there is no pregress tracker for bar/candyshop as of late.

Reactions: fulcrum

Reiji_san

Feb 1, 2019
Hello! I've stuck at quest "Talk to ms Taiga in school". I went to school and found her hanging a decorations. Then i'm trying to talk with her and there is a message: "I don't know what to say to her".
Is it a bug or what?

Chenzhou

Aug 28, 2018
Is there a way to change the sisters name in my save file ?
Not that I've found.

Started a new game, named sister, checked save file, variable not found. Checked persistent file. Persistent file caused my editor to shit the bed. Didn't find any any other variable files that were saved with today's date.

Renpy Save editor also doesn't see / have a definition for the sister's name.

Looks we'll need to beg the Fur of Angry to add name changes as an option...if Mr. Fur ever returns.

jed999

May 26, 2021
Definitely not ready for prime time, can't get the tools because the "roommate" sleeps all weekend and is too busy to help during the week.

Maybe better than one star in the future...hopefully

4.20 star(s) 23 Votes