VN Ren'Py Abandoned Autumm Memories [v1.0] [Paloma Studio]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Yep disconcerting to suddenly have lines of Spanish in the games. Hope someone puts a fixed English patch up. BTW with a hot sister like that hope there will be incest opportunities. Now I just hope the MC is not such a stupid idiot as it is starting out.. After all when he went out he suddenly saw a man/boy forgot going into alley or something I remember. Yet he is not even thinking that is suspicious at this point?

Last edited:

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
tried to play the game but there was to many things that seem to be wrong with it like some of the talking had the wrong parsen to be talking and then some parts that are not in english so do not know what is going on

Reactions: Bob Jared

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
You need to change the description of the game.
It is:
Language: English, Spanish
Should be:
Language: Engrish/Spanish, Spanish
:giggle:
I think that is a bit insulting the dev did a pretty good job on the language for not being a native speaker. 1000% better than the fake MTL translations. Be constructive and provide useful feedback for sentences in Discord than to be insulting like this. I found the English to be perfectly acceptable and understandable for a non-native English speaker and was in fact quit surprised overall how well it was. The problem is the untranslated lines that were missed that I am sure will be fixed made it hard to follow the story.

BTW I read the review done and that was a poorly done review and the comments about the Tags not being filled out. The OP here probably does not know what the Tags are most likely or how to use them so does anyone know if there is a thread that explains this that we can point out to the OP here? Most likely speaking Spanish probably not familiar with the ideas of Genres and Tags and what there different meaning is.

Last edited:

Adabelitoo

Jun 24, 2018
BTW I read the review done and that was a poorly done review and the comments about the Tags not being filled out. The OP here probably does not know what the Tags are most likely or how to use them so does anyone know if there is a thread that explains this that we can point out to the OP here? Most likely speaking Spanish probably not familiar with the ideas of Genres and Tags and what there different meaning is.
The OP and the dev are too different person this time. The tags aren't correct because uploaders don't play the game they upload before updating the game.

Language: Engrish/Spanish, Spanish
Disagree. This is unnessesary rude.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ8lt
Jan 24, 2021
May i ask why the patreon link isn't working?
Time of day, the alignment of the stars, patreon having a pms moment, or an act of god. When I tried the link on the op it worked so must have been a you problem.

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Just started and I already have trouble following what's happening due to dialogue being said by the wrong person like these examples.
Capture.PNG Capture1.PNG Capture2.PNG Capture3.PNG
Think I'll wait for a later update and hope the issue is fixed.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote