RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is the game playable with the current translation?
Been playing for almost 2h. Story-wise? Not quite there yet... thank god we have the "Divine Guide" item. Gameplay-wise? Really decent I'd say.
Still, really thankful for the efforts in this thread. Really appreciate them!

Reactions: hilo01

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Been playing for almost 2h. Story-wise? Not quite there yet... thank god we have the "Divine Guide" item. Gameplay-wise? Really decent I'd say.
Still, really thankful for the efforts in this thread. Really appreciate them!
Is the story translated or is still in jp?

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Is the story translated or is still in jp?
MTL and not everything is translated, it has japanese bits here and there
Edit:Mike the Red Out of curiosity, while translating or doing the mod did you change any flags or something? I'm at the point that they ask you to go to the train station, but there's a man that asks you for a ticket and I can't even enter the train. Tried to search for info on jp websites and they just tell you that after talking with the gatekeeper just go in the train and then do the cake stuff, but I can't even enter.
Edit2: Forgot to add the save just in case

Last edited:

hilo01

Jul 1, 2018
Edit:Mike the Red Out of curiosity, while translating or doing the mod did you change any flags or something? I'm at the point that they ask you to go to the train station, but there's a man that asks you for a ticket and I can't even enter the train. Tried to search for info on jp websites and they just tell you that after talking with the gatekeeper just go in the train and then do the cake stuff, but I can't even enter.
So i can just use the "divine guide"to complete the game?

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, as it turns out, there were two bugs on that map; I've fixed both. (Admittedly, one was my fault, because my mod makes it possible to explore a little sooner than the base game. The other bug wasn't my fault, but I fixed it as well.)

I've included the new file for that map at the bottom of this message and I'll update the zip as well. You can extract the "Map048.json" file and drop it in "./www/data" if you don't want to download the whole zip again.

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Is the game playable with the current translation?
The translation is rough (as it was mostly done by machine), but it's playable. As Arashi Blitz mentioned, the Divine Guide item can tell you your current objective if you get stuck. While I don't have time to manually translate the whole game, if you find any bugs, @ me here and I'll try to fix them.

Reactions: hilo01

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, as it turns out, there were two bugs on that map; I've fixed both. (Admittedly, one was my fault, because my mod makes it possible to explore a little sooner than the base game. The other bug wasn't my fault, but I fixed it as well.)

I've included the new file for that map at the bottom of this message and I'll update the zip as well. You can extract the "Map048.json" file and drop it in "./www/data" if you don't want to download the whole zip again.
Thanks for the fixes!

Reactions: Mike the Red

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
Captura.PNG
Getting this after exiting the house where the golems are (southwest district in the city, the house on the right of the adult shop). I enter the house, the doctor is killing a "chicken", I exit and at some point in that conversation (after the cerberus comes) it gets me that error a bit later in the text (what I assume should be the end of the conversation).

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
View attachment 1932115
Getting this after exiting the house where the golems are (southwest district in the city, the house on the right of the adult shop). I enter the house, the doctor is killing a "chicken", I exit and at some point in that conversation (after the cerberus comes) it gets me that error a bit later in the text (what I assume should be the end of the conversation).
Can you tell me exactly where you are and a sentence from the conversation (preferably the last one, but anything distinctive helps)?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
It happens right after that phrase, when the game fades to black. What I assume to be to either give the player back the control of the party or to to another scene.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
It happens right after that phrase, when the game fades to black. What I assume to be to either give the player back the control of the party or to to another scene.
I think the issue is: after that line, stage 4 begins, which is named "Dr. Sherry's Beloved Monster", however, the game can't handle the apostrophes (which is this ' ) and so caused the crash.

1658295558459.png

As you can see, line 177 is the "Then enter the Shelley Institute" line, and line 178 is where the trouble happens.
The game use ' as a coding symbol, so when the translation also have ' in it, it breaks.

Last edited:

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I think the issue is: after that line, stage 4 begins, which is named "Dr. Sherry's Beloved Monster", however, the game can't handle the apostrophes (which is this ' ) and so caused the crash.

View attachment 1934982

As you can see, line 177 is the "Then enter the Shelley Institute" line, and line 178 is where the trouble happens.
The game use ' as a coding symbol, so when the translation also have ' in it, it breaks.
Thanks for the knowledge! So how should I fix it then? I don't want to fuck up anything xD

snes4life

Oct 12, 2018
so far the translation still needs work. I know japan to english isn't easy but it could use some editing and proofreading

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
so far the translation still needs work. I know japan to english isn't easy but it could use some editing and proofreading
What proofreading? It's a machine translation. It's not manually translated by someone
Edit: Don't mind me, never mind. My brain wanted to make me miss the "editing" part. Big oof

ayy

Sep 14, 2016
Can you customize the clothing/accessories of your party? I read something about accessories in the genre section on dlsite, so just wanted clarification.

Thai2410

Jul 30, 2017
What proofreading? It's a machine translation. It's not manually translated by someone
Edit: Don't mind me, never mind. My brain wanted to make me miss the "editing" part. Big oof
I'm currently working on a fan translation here

Any feedback on it would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: sinran987654321