RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I've spent quite a bit of time going through Pachyto2's translation and I worked out a bunch of bugs. I'm uploading a copy of v1.10 here.

In these files, I copied only the translated lines (codes 401, 102, 402) within the events. Then, I manually copied or translated items, skills, etcetera. Thirdly, I wrote a plugin that will automatically reflow message text, so any lines that extend off the side will be wrapped to fit in the text box. Next, I updated the images to fix some mistakes in my first translation as well as adding some new features, such as seeing tattoos, piercings, and glasses on the H-Status screen. Additionally, I've included several optional images that change Leila's default clothing color (not visible in cut scenes). Finally, I've made a handful of tweaks to the game, but I've disabled most of them unless you specifically want to turn them on (toggled under the spider).
the files are separate? if I don't wanna use the mods.

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Hey guys, I've been watching your progress with the translation and I think its really cool how well things seem to be going. I'm having a bit of a small issue and was wondering if someone here could help me out. I got the raw Japanese file from
Version 1.10:

This post here as well as the patches from
I can do that unlocking for everyone at same time, take this map file and paste it in the data folder, go into the gallery room and talk to the first ghost and choose "はい" / "Yes", poof, all events unlocked.
I did untick the requirements for the ghosts/spirits to appear, leave the the room and go back in if you saved inside there.

1st ghost unlocks scenes, 2nd makes the girls pregnant, 3rd returns the girls to normal, 4th applies/removes lewd womb tattoo/crest.

I can later provide translated Gallery room, so you know what those scenes are on top of the books, if its needed.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Enjoy.

View attachment 1836094

P.S I also recommend getting the updated the game, as 1.02 has lots of softlocks that stop your progress, 1.05 is current version at time of posting.

Updated to 1.05's map data, added english for the gallery spirits and the choices, should work with previous versions as well.

Works also with 1.06.

Contains Gallery map unlock with some english guide texts for choices + weapon, player skills, armor, class and actor names.

Added Layout fix file, note that this fix might only work with 1.06 version of the game, should work with earlier versions as well.

English H-status images and icon fix provided by Mike the Red

Edit, unified all edit files into one pack, contains all the above and then some.

--> <--

Edit, updated the pack for 1.10

Edit 2, added common events (Hstatus update variables)and map 47 (Contains initial settings for the Hstatus) to the pack, be careful with the common events, those were made with version 1.08, I can't guarantee it will work with earlier versions of the game.

Also, I changed the game font, so don't just throw the files in blind if you don't want the font to change.

I've spent quite a bit of time going through Pachyto2's translation and I worked out a bunch of bugs. I'm uploading a copy of v1.10 here.

In these files, I copied only the translated lines (codes 401, 102, 402) within the events. Then, I manually copied or translated items, skills, etcetera. Thirdly, I wrote a plugin that will automatically reflow message text, so any lines that extend off the side will be wrapped to fit in the text box. Next, I updated the images to fix some mistakes in my first translation as well as adding some new features, such as seeing tattoos, piercings, and glasses on the H-Status screen. Additionally, I've included several optional images that change Leila's default clothing color (not visible in cut scenes). Finally, I've made a handful of tweaks to the game, but I've disabled most of them unless you specifically want to turn them on (toggled under the spider).
these two posts here. When I apply them like this:

Base game<- Icevail's Pack<- Mike's Pack

I get all the text that I've seen so far translated but I can't pause because it says:

"Failed to load: img/menus/main/commands/End Game.png"

But when I apply them like this:

Base<-Mike's Pack<-Icevail's Pack

Some of the text isn't translated but I can pause and browse the menu like normal.
Capture1.PNG
Capture2.PNG

Am I just doing something wrong or should I not be trying to put them together? Did I maybe just miss something?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey guys, I've been watching your progress with the translation and I think its really cool how well things seem to be going. I'm having a bit of a small issue and was wondering if someone here could help me out. I got the raw Japanese file from

This post here as well as the patches from

these two posts here. When I apply them like this:

Base game<- Icevail's Pack<- Mike's Pack

I get all the text that I've seen so far translated but I can't pause because it says:

"Failed to load: img/menus/main/commands/End Game.png"

But when I apply them like this:

Base<-Mike's Pack<-Icevail's Pack

Some of the text isn't translated but I can pause and browse the menu like normal.

Am I just doing something wrong or should I not be trying to put them together? Did I maybe just miss something?
Go change the file name in the img/menus/main/commands/ to "End Game".

Mr. Coatl

Mar 27, 2018
Go change the file name in the img/menus/main/commands/ to "End Game".
Thank you very much, I'm used to everything being pre-patched for me so I wasn't sure what to try first or if messing with stuff would break something so I just wanted to try asking first. Thank you for the help and the translation!

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Is it the one in page 3?
No. When Pachyto2 did the machine translation, it translated everything, including a bunch of the computer code. Because of this, there are quite a few new bugs. So, I tried changing only the lines that should have been translated. Unfortunately, I missed some stuff (mostly leaving in the excess Japanese when it was a lot longer than the English). My version should have fewer bugs, but it isn't translated as well. That said, the only way to improve it is to go through the game one data file at a time (there are 341), which I just don't have the time (or, perhaps, patience) to do.

Almost all of my changes are disabled, but there are a few changes that I left in place. The changes that I left in place shouldn't have any affect on gameplay. For instance, I added a cooldown to the image updater functions. (They were each attempting to run a hundred lines of code sixty times each second. By adding a cooldown, I made it so that they will only update six times a second, but it reduces the amount of code the computer has to run each second by over 10k lines.)

If you do want to enable my changes, go to the hidden spider in Ekuze or Mank City Central.

JollySxO

Jan 10, 2022
How to you get the train ticket? I was searching it up and apparently you get a cake for him? I can't get a cake from the kitchen though.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018

Edited: 2022 July 1 - Fixed a bug where some modded stuff was showing up with the mod disabled (which is the default).
There are inconsistencies in encrypted files with your patch. A few files are in the wrong encryption format, this will lead to errors for users; like the error reported above with End game.png. You may want to go and change the files to consistenly match either unencryption or encryption of the image and audio files.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
There are inconsistencies in encrypted files with your patch. A few files are in the wrong encryption format, this will lead to errors for users; like the error reported above with End game.png. You may want to go and change the files to consistenly match either unencryption or encryption of the image and audio files.
The game has had the same encryption key since the launch version, so no in this particular case, you are correct otherwise, the encryption key must be same across all encrypted files, otherwise the game is unable to read the files in question when those are called in.

The reason he had the error was because of the difference in file names in the system.json and plugins, I made few changes to that file, but the system files provided by others here do not have those changes (EndGame / End Game or GameEnd / Game End [However the people renamed it in their packs] to Quit), that's the cause, which is easy to fix with adding the space between the "EndGame" of the encrypted image file in question, same applies for other files that have name issues, just check the file name and change it to what the game gives error about.

1656988880594.png
1656988893855.png
1656988958114.png
1656989597878.png

Last edited:

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
The game has had the same encryption key since the launch version, so no in this particular case, you are correct otherwise, the encryption key must be same across all encrypted files, otherwise the game is unable to read the files in question when those are called in.

The reason he had the error was because of the difference in file names in the system.json and plugins, I made few changes to that file, but the system files provided by others here do not have those changes (EndGame / End Game or GameEnd / Game End [However the people renamed it in their packs] to Quit), that's the cause, which is easy to fix with adding the space between the "EndGame" of the encrypted image file in question, same applies for other files that have name issues, just check the file name and change it to what the game gives error about.

View attachment 1908136
View attachment 1908137
View attachment 1908138
View attachment 1908156
That is one way to fix it, however the average user is not going to know to do that, or bother reading before posting "I get this error, how do I fix this?" It is generally better to correct things on the patch end and make things uniform then leaving an issue for your end user to fix themselves. Easy fix or not it is generally better to ensure there is no issue to begin with.

I should also say, I've only seen this problem with the patch above from Mike the Red, I have not tried the UI patch that you have posted so I can only assume based on your thorough description above that the issue does not exist on your end with your patch.

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
There are inconsistencies in encrypted files with your patch. A few files are in the wrong encryption format, this will lead to errors for users; like the error reported above with End game.png. You may want to go and change the files to consistenly[sic] match either unencryption[sic] or encryption of the image and audio files.
No, it's not that they are in the wrong format, it's that I included both the encrypted files (which are used by the game) and the unencrypted files (in case any users want to view them). If this bothers anyone, they can simply delete all ".png" files except those in "./www/img/system".

The error with "EndGame.png" was due to putting a space in the translation without updating the file name. I've since gone back through the UI and updated almost all of it to English (though, there are a couple things hard-coded into the ".js" files that I still have to find and translate.) The next time that I update the zip that I posted, I'll include these new translations.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
failed to load image/system/iconset.png...what is this?
1657352596157.png

Your game is unable to load this type of database asset file.
Meaning you do not have the encrypted file present in the "www\img\system" path.

Two reasons for inability to load the file.

1. Its not there at all.
2. Its there, but not in encrypted format, please do not delete asset files from the game files.

Query 1, which pack you're using, the one I provided, or Mike the Red's?
Query 2, did you use both at same time?
Query 3, did the game work before you used the packs, or not?

Last edited:

Coochiecoo

May 10, 2022
View attachment 1915529

Your game is unable to load this type of database asset file.
Meaning you do not have the encrypted file present in the "www\img\system" path.

Two reasons for inability to load the file.

1. Its not there at all.
2. Its there, but not in encrypted format, please do not delete asset files from the game files.

Query, which pack you're using, the one I provided, or Mike the Red's?

I can solve the issue if its the one I provided, but not so much when it comes to Mike the Red's.
i have the same problem using your pack and yes the game does work before i use your packs

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
i have the same problem using your pack and yes the game does work before i use your packs
What version of the game you have?
I recently updated the pack to 1.10, that means it might not work with the previous versions due to changes made into the game itself.

If would be so kind and pass over the original system.json file from the data folder for me and I can check what version of the game you pasted my pack over to.

As far as I know, the encryption key wasn't changed between versions.

Also, just asking, you didn't delete any of the encrypted files from the game, did you?