RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Well, you're not using the system.json file from the pack I have provided, since I never translated the game title and kept it in japanese.
The system.json contains the combat UI translation information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

8daf169d92d5.gif

Last edited:

KodomoXL

Apr 12, 2020
Um I thank you so much who ever translate this game but I just start play like 5 minute and I am type that want to read every text that get translate so I see text that get translate but I can't read it because it is out of screen even go check in log is still out of screen I want to know that everyone has same problem or is it just me? I don't sure that it is because my screen is 1920x1080 or not if anyone who know how to fix this like change the size of text or anything please help me thank you.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Well, you're not using the system.json file from the pack I have provided, since I never translated the game title and kept it in japanese.
The system.json contains the combat UI translation information.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

View attachment 1879368
I see but since the game update I guess I should wait for next patch you are working on than

menyan

Sep 4, 2020
Version 1.10:

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Dumb question rt there: How to tear their clothes guys (Cuz I can see the handkerchief to wipe semen, and the repair kit to fix clothes)? Cant seems to find a way to do so, sheeh

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Dumb question rt there: How to tear their clothes guys (Cuz I can see the handkerchief to wipe semen, and the repair kit to fix clothes)? Cant seems to find a way to do so, sheeh
The same as always, take damage in battle.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Maybe you need to progress further in the story to unlock the feature?
The ripped clothes are within the assets, so those are not missing and the common events between 13 to 37 handle the cloth change feature, which includes the damaged clothes, so the events are there as well.

The damaged clothes also state the following.
1656429560899.png
1656430143255.png

I haven't played the game myself, so I can't say for certain how its handled if not with HP based variables calling the shots.
It could be also handled via battle counter, but I haven't come across with common event or plugin that tracks how many fights player does in this particular case that would call the shots.

Last edited:

whyimIhere

Mar 11, 2021
Maybe you need to progress further in the story to unlock the feature?
The ripped clothes are within the assets, so those are not missing and the common events between 13 to 37 handle the cloth change feature, which includes the damaged clothes, so the events are there as well.

The damaged clothes also state the following.
View attachment 1895161
View attachment 1895170

I haven't played the game myself, so I can't say for certain how its handled if not with HP based variables calling the shots.
It could be also handled via battle counter, but I haven't come across with common event or plugin that tracks how many fights player does in this particular case that would call the shots.
guess I ll keep playing n see what happen, thanks dude

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I've spent quite a bit of time going through Pachyto2's translation and I worked out a bunch of bugs. I'm uploading a copy of v1.10 here.

In these files, I copied only the translated lines (codes 401, 102, 402) within the events. Then, I manually copied or translated items, skills, etcetera. Thirdly, I wrote a plugin that will automatically reflow message text, so any lines that extend off the side will be wrapped to fit in the text box. Next, I updated the images to fix some mistakes in my first translation as well as adding some new features, such as seeing tattoos, piercings, and glasses on the H-Status screen. Additionally, I've included several optional images that change Leila's default clothing color (not visible in cut scenes). Finally, I've made a handful of tweaks to the game, but I've disabled most of them unless you specifically want to turn them on (toggled under the spider).

Edited: 2022 July 1 - Fixed a bug where some modded stuff was showing up with the mod disabled (which is the default).
Edited: 2022 July 9 - Included some plugins that I wrote (which will wrap long text lines and fix other things, like the "substitute" function not working in combat.) Translated several elements of the user interface (which also fixed a bug where "Game End.png" and "GameEnd.png" were swapped).
Edited: 2022 July 10 - Fixed two bugs at the Mank City Train Station. Thanks to Arashi Blitz for spotting these.

Last edited: