RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Updated the pack with fixes shown in earlier screenshots.

Still need to write the longer status updates as shorter versions, I'll do that at some point around weekend.
Refer to first post for more details.

Edit, next UI update contains item names and descriptions to most of those, Theo's skill descriptions, a quick fix to the attribute texts in the equipment window.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Updated the pack with fixes shown in earlier screenshots.

Still need to write the longer status updates as shorter versions, I'll do that at some point around weekend.
Refer to first post for more details.

Edit, next UI update contains item names and descriptions to most of those, Theo's skill descriptions, a quick fix to the attribute texts in the equipment window.

Hey Ice, great work as always, but I think the pack has been deleted from Mega?? At least the one on page 3, your first post with those, is gone now.

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry for the confusion, which is probably because my translation of the common events went unnoticed and Icevale did his own translating of that file. The zip on this post includes work that I've done (both JSON translations and image changes). It should be possible to extract its files and have what you need. Of course, you can look through Icevale's CommonEvents.json (which is used in your screenshot) and see if there are any translations that you like better.
Well just tested it out and it works just fine with Mtool, now the problem is do i grit my teeth through the horrendous mtl experience or do i wait for a proper translation, mmmmmm, decisions decisions........

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Hey Ice, great work as always, but I think the pack has been deleted from Mega?? At least the one on page 3, your first post with those, is gone now.
Yeah, I am updating the pack's content at the moment, so the link is down for that duration.
Should be back up in a short while.

I am currently making translation corrections to the Mike the Red's Hstatus character windows, those won't be ready anytime soon, since I need to do a lot of tweaking with the transparent colors, right now the focus is on the nameplate and the name, I just got the gradients right for the name, just need to add thicker outline for the font then do the red transparent background to replace the japanese name.

Done with the above, and added into the pack, looks like this now in game.

The game should be now more playable for you folks, I won't be making more edits to the pack for the time being.

Thanks for Mike the Red and Silvertsun for the assist.

Amagi_chan_-_Dance_-_1.gif

Last edited:

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
Anyone capable of downloading the MTL 1.08 from here and upload it elsewhere? I cant DL with 1 gb limit

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The game version 1.09 is now.
Please take care when using the pack for it, as the common events are from 1.08, you might break something if you just copy paste the common events into the new version of the game.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The game version 1.09 is now.
Please take care when using the pack for it, as the common events are from 1.08, you might break something if you just copy paste the common events into the new version of the game.
How much would you say you have done so far of the game translation?

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
I found a bug in opening the menu, just put this System.json file in www/data

or download these corrected version

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
A fix for the error that the image does not appear when pressing Q on the keyboard, just put CommonEvents.json in the path www/data