RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Hstatus Example.png
I continued working on the H-Status sheet and I think I have it fixed and translated. Unfortunately, I don't know how (of if) the game auto-updates that sheet. As an alternative, I added a book to the Central District that will update the sheet when used from the inventory.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
View attachment 1844509
I continued working on the H-Status sheet and I think I have it fixed and translated. Unfortunately, I don't know how (of if) the game auto-updates that sheet. As an alternative, I added a book to the Central District that will update the sheet when used from the inventory.
Yes, those texts will auto update as the development reaches certain points, those texts are usually handled via plugins calls, switch or variables names, in this game's case, those are ran by variable name custom scripts.

1654122010242.png
1654122243456.png

These are the initial name script settings for all 3 heroine's Hstatus pages.
I am not entirely sure if all of the changes are present either in the common event database or somewhere within the maps, haven't checked through all of these just yet.

Edit1

I did quick check through the common events and located the status updates, 45 and onwards contain most, if not all of those.

I'll translate those for the time being.
1654122758998.png

Attached file contains translated texts for the Hstatus page and character names in all common events.

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
I used the search tool for some of them, such as Leila's alias, and the only place it's found is Common Event 150. I know that most of the page is going through CBR_eroStatus_main.js, with CBR_eroStatus_1/2/3 accepting default values for Leila, Mia, and Rose, respectively, and modified by the values set by Common Events 45-46/53-54/59-60.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I used the search tool for some of them, such as Leila's alias, and the only place it's found is Common Event 150. I know that most of the page is going through CBR_eroStatus_main.js, with CBR_eroStatus_1/2/3 accepting default values for Leila, Mia, and Rose, respectively, and modified by the values set by Common Events 45-46/53-54/59-60.
I translated those, please use the file I attacked to my previous post.
Take care before using it, it might not be stable to just copy paste over.

Edit, I spotted few game breaking lines, please stand by.

Edit 2, errors fixed.

1654127181895.png 1654127745390.png
Left image with " ´ ", right image without any.

Getting there, but the space will be a issue.
Some status changes are way longer in english than we have space for it in the UI.
As you can see, we can't use " ' " on the texts as it causes game breaking errors, and using " ´ " makes the text look horrible, it might be better if we just ditch the " ' " all together from the texts used in the Hstatus page.

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019

Edit 2, errors fixed.

View attachment 1844712

Some status changes are way longer in english than we have space for it in the UI.
As you can see, we can't use " ' " on the texts as it causes game breaking errors, and using " ´ " makes the text look horrible, it might be better if we just ditch the " ' " all together from the texts used in the Hstatus page.
This is exactly what I did. Sorry that you repeated my work. Still, I'll take a look and see if your translations sound better.

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
This is exactly what I did. Sorry that you repeated my work. Still, I'll take a look and see if your translations sound better.
Fixed now, and I doubt those sound better, I went for as literal as possible, and I still haven't shortened the texts due to space issue for the longer status texts.

Note that the first Hstatuses for Leila and the rest of the gang is decided on map 47, the intro map.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The game is now 1.08.
AvantGarde fixed more bugs, I'll see if anything needs to changed for it after I get back to my home pc.

Edit, went through the files, no changes made for the files we edited.

Last edited:
Nov 13, 2019
So, currently is there anyone actively translating anything besides the UI?, because i could use mtl for the text and your translations for the ui i wouldn't mind at all I've been playing mostly using mtl by now except for the text heavy titles (not sure if this one counts on that field) if you could help me understand how to implement both of them it would be really great :)

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So, currently is there anyone actively translating anything besides the UI?, because i could use mtl for the text and your translations for the ui i wouldn't mind at all I've been playing mostly using mtl by now except for the text heavy titles (not sure if this one counts on that field) if you could help me understand how to implement both of them it would be really great :)
You can just slap everything, but not the common events (Those are fully japanese aside from the edits made to the Hstatus parts and character names*) I posted earlier, on top of the MTL you have, simple as that.

Note that I have only translated the names of the classes, skills, weapons, armors and actors, not the descriptions for those.

*You need to manually copy paste those common events from file to file, easy if you have the RPGM editor, tricky if you don't have it.

And as far as I know, people have only resorted to using Mtool for making MTL for it.
I only picked up the UI translation part to do since its pretty damn annoying for the players to play a game when they can't get heads and tails from the UI without trial and error.

Last edited:

silvertsun

Aug 25, 2017

Edit 2, errors fixed.

View attachment 1844712 View attachment 1844737
Left image with " ´ ", right image without any.

Here is a quick tip when you want to include " ' " in scripts by using " \ " before the " ' ". Good luck.

• Angry
Reactions: Lucifer84
Nov 13, 2019
You can just slap everything, but not the common events (Those are fully japanese aside from the edits made to the Hstatus parts and character names*) I posted earlier, on top of the MTL you have, simple as that.

Note that I have only translated the names of the classes, skills, weapons, armors and actors, not the descriptions for those.

*You need to manually copy paste those common events from file to file, easy if you have the RPGM editor, tricky if you don't have it.

And as far as I know, people have only resorted to using Mtool for making MTL for it.
I only picked up the UI translation part to do since its pretty damn annoying for the players to play a game when they can't get heads and tails from the UI without trial and error.
So if i use Mtool, i first need to paste your edits on the game folder then run Mtool as usual?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
So if i use Mtool, i first need to paste your edits on the game folder then run Mtool as usual?
I don't really know, never used that piece of software personally.

I suppose you have to try out, if Mtool overwrites what I've provided or not.

The images will be unaffected of course, I doubt Mtool has the capacity to produce text to replace image assets out of thin air.

Nov 13, 2019
I don't really know, never used that piece of software personally.

I suppose you have to try out, if Mtool overwrites what I've provided or not.

The images will be unaffected of course, I doubt Mtool has the capacity to produce text to replace image assets out of thin air.
Ok i'll try it out and let you know if it works....

I'm not sure if i'm using the correct file, there's the commonevents.json and the redhtranslations.zip i used the commoevents.json and the stats look like this, do i need to apply both?

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Ok i'll try it out and let you know if it works....

I'm not sure if i'm using the correct file, there's the commonevents.json and the redhtranslations.zip i used the commoevents.json and the stats look like this, do i need to apply both?
Sorry for the confusion, which is probably because my translation of the common events went unnoticed and Icevale did his own translating of that file. The zip on this post includes work that I've done (both JSON translations and image changes). It should be possible to extract its files and have what you need. Of course, you can look through Icevale's CommonEvents.json (which is used in your screenshot) and see if there are any translations that you like better.