RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

BronBron06

Sep 6, 2019
I found a bug in opening the menu, just put this System.json file in www/data

or download these corrected version
Can you kindly upload it on media fire, that site has problem loading error on me. Thank you.

Reactions: GODofNIGHT

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Here a version using the images from the Red HStatus Translation and with the translated status...

While I'm glad to have the text translated (even MTL), I'm sorry to report that this translation broke several things. Mostly this is due to the fact that it translated all of the script commands within the text, but the JavaScript functions still require Japanese input.

For reference, the "parameters" array of every line with "code":356 is a script call that can't be translated. There are also a number of script calls within the display text ("code":401). For instance, \\m[##] and \\z[##], though those two still work in the translated version.

I've looked through a few of the files and fixed the errors that I've spotted, but there are three-hundred and forty-six data files, each several thousand or tens-of-thousands of lines long, that need to be examined and I simply can't get through them very quickly. I don't know what you used for translation, but is it's possible to simply omit those script calls? If so, it would save countless hours of debugging.

Finally, I discovered that my H-status files include a mis-translation. I translated the girls' surname as Harufaust (Latin that roughly corresponds to "the guts of a devilish bargain"). After looking at the other devils in the game, I discovered that most are drawn from The Lesser Key of Solomon. Therefore, their surname should be Halphas (a little-known devilish arms dealer). I'll try to update the images and post them here.

Last edited:

GODofNIGHT

May 23, 2017
While I'm glad to have the text translated (even MTL), I'm sorry to report that this translation broke several things. Mostly this is due to the fact that it translated all of the script commands within the text, but the JavaScript functions still require Japanese input.

For reference, the "parameters" array of every line with "code":356 is a script call that can't be translated. There are also a number of script calls within the display text ("code":401). For instance, \\m[##] and \\z[##], though those two still work in the translated version.

I've looked through a few of the files and fixed the errors that I've spotted, but there are three-hundred and forty-six data files, each several thousand or tens-of-thousands of lines long, that need to be examined and I simply can't get through them very quickly. I don't know what you used for translation, but is it's possible to simply omit those script calls? If so, it would save countless hours of debugging.

Finally, I discovered that my H-status files include a mis-translation. I translated the girls' surname as Harufaust (Latin that roughly corresponds to "the guts of a devilish bargain"). After looking at the other devils in the game, I discovered that most are drawn from The Lesser Key of Solomon. Therefore, their surname should be Halphas (a little-known devilish arms dealer). I'll try to update the images and post them here.
I know I made a version omitting them, but the problem is that if I omit them, the status start to bug and it becomes impossible to translate some events

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
I told you made a minor stumble with the surname of the girls~
Localized as Halfas in my region.

Shinanpout2.png

Last edited:

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
The game version is now 1.10.
I will update the pack with common events from it.

Edit, pack is now updated with 1.10 data.

Last edited:
Reactions: jasterx17

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
The game version is now 1.10.
I will update the pack with common events from it.

Edit, pack is now updated with 1.10 data.
thanks for doing so, btw when I played the game I noticed that combat menu isn't translated, is there any chance for that to get translated?

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
thanks for doing so, btw when I played the game I noticed that combat menu isn't translated, is there any chance for that to get translated?
Can you give me a screenshot?
So I'll know where to look, since if its not this, then I have no idea what you're talking about, because I did translate the combat UI and added it to the pack long time ago.
1655566622346.png 1655566663389.png