RPGM Complete [AVANTGARDE] The one who shouted to make a harem in front the devil

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Game version is now 1.06
1653906543836.png

I will check if the map data for 205 needs to be updated.

Checked, the map data can be used with 1.06, no changes were made to it.

I'll add weapons, skills and armor names later on to the pack with some other goodies.

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Here are some modified versions of the status sheets that I made. Hopefully they can be useful to whomever translates this game. One curious thing is that Mia's weight seems to be some sort of euphemism for very light, but I don't know enough Japanese to be sure.
character01.png character02.png character03.png

Reactions: Refnin and Icevail

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Here are some modified versions of the status sheets that I made. Hopefully they can be useful to whomever translates this game. One curious thing is that Mia's weight seems to be some sort of euphemism for very light, but I don't know enough Japanese to be sure.
View attachment 1840106 View attachment 1840107 View attachment 1840108
Yeah, I can turn those into something useful for the entire community (Encrypt, so the game recognizes those files).

As for Mia's weight, I suppose that is left vague on purpose by the dev, because there no way in hell she weights just about as much as 3 pears, and her bust size is also left for players to speculate, but according to Dlsite's preview info, Mia's cupsize is G.

And the girls surname is "ハルファス" -> "Harufasu -> "Halfas / Halfasu", your "Harufaust" came close, but it would be written as "Harufasuto", or "はるファスと or ハルファスと "

1653935124133.png

There you go, game files for 1.06, these files should work with earlier versions of the game as well, tested these with 1.05 and had no errors.

Applied and working, I also added the image files to my earlier post.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Could I ask you to be a champ and redo the 2 mispelled icons at the menu, the "Eqyip" and "Hststus"?
You clearly demonstrated you can ace it.

1653931907494.png
Those kind of look like small spelling mistakes anyone could make while tipsy, or sleepy as hell.
Thumbsup2.png

Last edited:

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
Yeah, I can turn those into something useful for the entire community (Encrypt, so the game recognizes those files).

As for Mia's weight, I suppose that is left vague on purpose by the dev, because there no way in hell she weights just about as much as 3 pears, and her bust size is also left for players to speculate, but according to Dlsite's preview info, Mia's cupsize is G.

And the girls surname is "ハルファス" -> "Harufasu -> "Halfas / Halfasu", your "Harufaust came close, but it would be written as "Harufasuto", or "ハルファスと"

View attachment 1840321

There you go, game files for 1.06, these files should work with earlier versions of the game as well, tested these with 1.05 and had no errors.

Put those files inside "www\img\pictures" of the game.

Applied and working, I also added the image files to my earlier post.

Could I ask you to be a champ and redo the 2 mispelled icons at the menu, the "Eqyip" and "Hststus"?
You clearly demonstrated you can ace it.

View attachment 1840265
Those kind of look like small spelling mistakes anyone could make while tipsy, or sleepy as hell.
View attachment 1840221
How about these:
Equip.png Hステータス v4.png

Reactions: Icevail

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh, yes, that's the stuff.
View attachment 1840417

View attachment 1840423

I'll make unified file for all these edits, so those are not separated into different packs, its downloadable on my first post.
Small warning, if you had a saved file from before adding your file, the Status window doesn't 'change', it stays in Japanese for some reason (The menu icons DID change for me when I did, but the Status only when I tried starting a new game). Also, HStatus hasn't been changed yet, right? Still shows up in Japanese for me no matter what.

mello.second

Jan 9, 2019
I found a way to decrypt/encrypt the cg files using mv-decrypter by Petschko, maybe i can make a decensor mod with this. The problem is i have to upload and download the cg files one by one and it'll take too much time...

if anyone have much faster and simpler way please tell me

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Small warning, if you had a saved file from before adding your file, the Status window doesn't 'change', it stays in Japanese for some reason (The menu icons DID change for me when I did, but the Status only when I tried starting a new game). Also, HStatus hasn't been changed yet, right? Still shows up in Japanese for me no matter what.
The data doesn't refresh from the database when you load the game, it loads the database data from the save file, so if you started with japanese names for the actors, biography, classes and then saved your game, it stays as japanese unless you go and change the saved database data from the save file itself and then load the game, its not something I can fix on my end without your personal save file and translating every bit of japanese within it, just be a good boy and start a new game if you want to see the relevant data in english.

So, yes, you need to start a new game to see some of the changes, unless you want to go edit the save file you loaded from, its how the RPGM is built, the save file database data overwrites the one in the game database from some parts when you use the save file.

And no, I didn't touch the ingame variables that show on the Hstatus page, and Mike the red only translated the static image shown on that window, so those development texts are still in japanese.

End Quote.

I found a way to decrypt/encrypt the cg files using mv-decrypter by Petschko, maybe i can make a decensor mod with this. The problem is i have to upload and download the cg files one by one and it'll take too much time...

if anyone have much faster and simpler way please tell me
You can upload multiple files into it, 1000 is the limit when the online version starts to show hiccups, I recommend using the java version from the same guy, it can handle way, way more files than the online version.

End Quote.

I'm currently waiting for the AG to fix the skill window static image bug I told them about, it should show the red backgrounds just like in the equip screen, but as you can see, all we have is transparent window present without the red one below the actor stats and skills.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The data doesn't refresh from the database when you load the game, it loads the database data from the save file, so if you started with japanese names for the actors, biography, classes and then saved your game, it stays as japanese unless you go and change the saved database data from the save file itself and then load the game, its not something I can fix on my end without your personal save file and translating every bit of japanese within it, just be a good boy and start a new game if you want to see the relevant data in english.

So, yes, you need to start a new game to see some of the changes, unless you want to go edit the save file you loaded from, its how the RPGM is built, the save file database data overwrites the one in the game database from some parts when you use the save file.

And no, I didn't touch the ingame variables that show on the Hstatus page, and Mike the red only translated the static image shown on that window, so those development texts are still in japanese.

End Quote.

You can upload multiple files into it, 1000 is the limit when the online version starts to show hiccups, I recommend using the java version from the same guy, it can handle way, way more files than the online version.

End Quote.

I'm currently waiting for the AG to fix the skill window static image bug I told them about, it should show the red backgrounds just like in the equip screen, but as you can see, all we have is transparent window present without the red one below the actor stats and skills.
Thanks for the answer, it was more of a warning in case you didn't know about it (I certainly didn't), I actually restarted the game right after putting that message to speedrun it back with the small translations, luckily I hadn't really done much beyond buying some things around.

Thx for the effort you're making!

Icevail

Nov 2, 2020
Game version is now 1.07.
Once again I will check if anything needs to be changed as result.

Okay, these are the new UI's from the 1.07 that we made changes before the devs did.
They fixed the icon typos and removed the texts from the status screen, but they didn't remove the extra slot from it, as the actors can only equip 4 pieces of equipment at a time (Weapon, Clothes, Divine Blessing and State Protection), I assume the final unused slot is meant for the "Class" of the actor, but its currently slightly misplaced on the UI, so the slot serves no purpose as of now.

I still recommend using the pack UI image fixes for now.

@SaintNeos Edit, well I am an idiot.
I forgot to add the Hstatus images to the pack folder.
The file became too big for the server to process, so its now a link in the first post, and has all the modified files.

Last edited:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Game version is now 1.07.
Once again I will check if anything needs to be changed as result.

Okay, these are the new UI's from the 1.07 that we made changes before the devs did.
They fixed the icon typos and removed the texts from the status screen, but they didn't remove the extra slot from it, as the actors can only equip 4 pieces of equipment at a time (Weapon, Clothes, Divine Blessing and State Protection), I assume the final unused slot is meant for the "Class" of the actor, but its currently slightly misplaced on the UI, so the slot serves no purpose as of now.

I still recommend using the pack UI image fixes for now.

@SaintNeos Edit, well I am an idiot.
I forgot to add the Hstatus images to the pack folder.
The file became too big for the server to process, so its now a link in the first post, and has all the modified files.
Oh, I see, thanks!

Also, anyone has a link for the latest version of the game?