VN Ren'Py Avatar: Blood Legacy [Ch.2] [Qiller]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

\\_Tremolo_//

Jul 1, 2022
Not that. I mean is she a canon character that somehow I did not know off?

Though now that you are also clueless, I think its probabbly an oc
Dude, the overview says its alternate timeline which means total different story and characters, well mby not totally different storyline

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it looks like ai cg
If it's AI than the developer toned the skin down because it does NOT have the doll like plastic or ceramic type look to it that nearly all AI CG has. To me it looks a lot like the old drawings done on a stylus where you use like auto fill to fill in a solid color so you get the old style anime type appearance where there was no toning or shading done.

But it could be AI CG for the one reason there is some really jagged edges so it could be that they cut around the girl after dimming down the gloss and than pasting it into the scene. So this one is really difficult to tell if it's AI or an artist that used a stylus than copy pasted into the background.

Without playing the game I really we do not have enough art to determine if it is or not.

Deadmanvs1

Apr 5, 2019
If it's AI than the developer toned the skin down because it does NOT have the doll like plastic or ceramic type look to it that nearly all AI CG has. To me it looks a lot like the old drawings done on a stylus where you use like auto fill to fill in a solid color so you get the old style anime type appearance where there was no toning or shading done.

But it could be AI CG for the one reason there is some really jagged edges so it could be that they cut around the girl after dimming down the gloss and than pasting it into the scene. So this one is really difficult to tell if it's AI or an artist that used a stylus than copy pasted into the background.

Without playing the game I really we do not have enough art to determine if it is or not.
Dev said AI with had done work.

htakara82

Apr 14, 2020
This is probably stable diffusion, that the creator personally trained on Avatar's artstyle. This is how AI art is suppose to be done. In any case, missed opportunity not being animated :(

MoCus

Feb 24, 2018
was the AI exclusively trained on Four Elements Trainer assets?

disrespectful...

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes