VN Ren'Py Avatar: Blood Legacy [Ch.2] [Qiller]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Nice will watch for future play , hoping the use of AI will not become totally obvious. Kinda hate a fair amount of the pump and dump AI garbage flooding the game and image sites...
good Luck! ;)
Honestly? New system, same old Pump and Dump. It's just that it's not just DAZ, Koi, and HS now.

• Sad
Reactions: APoc1

Chissident

May 27, 2017
I like the tweaked AI art from the preview images for the most part. We'll see how that translates in more complex sex scenes. But was the OC really necessary? I have not played the game yet but frankly Avatar has an abundance of attractive and interesting women that it feels almost unnecessary to introduce an OC from the get-go in a leading role. Which is what appears to be the case.

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Downloaded. Didn't like the complete reworking of the lore and character relationships. It's over...

AlBetGam

Feb 22, 2018
Self voicing enabled? What is he using AI for the voices now? I'm surprised no one has started doing this yet frankly.
There are a couple games out there using AI voicing, actually.

I like the tweaked AI art from the preview images for the most part. We'll see how that translates in more complex sex scenes. But was the OC really necessary? I have not played the game yet but frankly Avatar has an abundance of attractive and interesting women that it feels almost unnecessary to introduce an OC from the get-go in a leading role. Which is what appears to be the case.
Downloaded. Didn't like the complete reworking of the lore and character relationships. It's over...
That's actually exactly what I liked about it- it doesn't try to shoehorn Aang into a harem MC role, or use a weird handwave to explain why we're playing not-Aang-but-everyone-thinks-we're-Aang. It's an entirely different character in a pretty plausible "for want of a nail" version of the Avatar universe. Feels fresh to me, and it's decently well-written too.

Reactions: nyex117

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
Sometimes ai do cook some good shit. I love the visuals, especially Toph's smugness it was perfectly captured. Toph is too much of a pushover on Four Elements Trainer for me, it was a little bit of let down, so seeing her true essence here is amazing.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
He says retouched AI graphics but she only has 3 damn fingers and a thumb!

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
So dope to see my game here (I actually wanted to post the it here myself but I an too much of a newbie here to do so).

Fist of all glad some of you liked our spin on the story. We're working on chapter 2 that should come out in 1-2 months.
To answer the question about AI, yes it was used. But the pics it did were edited. Of course very minor character and background were less edited but I tried my best for the main girls. This is a side passion project so AI is helping save a lot of time. (not to mention game itself is free)

My Patreon is dead now so my current socials can be found here: , feel free to contact me in any way if you have questions about the game.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes