VN Ren'Py Avatar: Blood Legacy [Ch.2] [Qiller]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
Yeah, partially. AI helped to speed up the process a lot. Especially since we're just a two person team. My friend does the writing I do the art and if I were to do all the backgrounds and characters by hand it would probably be never released. That doesn't mean I didn't put any work into the sprites. Main characters were edited by me, same with the alt expressions & outfits. I'd say it's a nice compromise between full AI and full human workflow.

BFC 78

Jan 23, 2022
I'm glad to see this game got an update
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
here's hoping that chapter 3 doesn't take as long, Sans? you lazy bastard? :LOL: ha-ha Sans? I'm kidding, my guess you had some technical difficulties they happen to devs so no worries and if it happens again, you can make it up to me by

Reactions: QillerGames

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
I'm glad to see this game got an update
here's hoping that chapter 3 doesn't take as long, Sans? you lazy bastard? :LOL: ha-ha Sans? I'm kidding, my guess you had some technical difficulties they happen to devs so no worries and if it happens again, you can make it up to me by
Thanks for that, as for sans just click at the text at the top to get the code and move forward. Sorry if it was done in a crude way. As for the lack of nipples... damn they were originally there but I censored them for some inside release and forgot to revert it. Gonna fix those errors asap.

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
Alright, nipps were added. If anyone else finds any errors please let me know. We do plan on releasing an update for this chapter so any feedback is welcomed.

Steve70

Sep 13, 2017
I'm not opposed to either of those things in OC characters, but I like my established characters to look like themselves.
I second that. What is the point of using established characters if you're going to make massive changes to them? That only works when you are going for comedy (e.g. Puss in Boots' "new look" in Shrek Happily Ever After).

To the Dev: I suggest you include "planned tags" if you have them already mapped out. That will give potential players an idea of what to expect from your game.

Last edited:

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
I second that. What is the point of using established characters if you're going to make massive changes to them? That only works when you are going for comedy (e.g. Puss in Boots' "new look" in Shrek Happily Ever After).
Man you two are gonna hate Azula

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
I would like this a lot more if the lore wasn't all fucked.
What's so bad about changing the timeline? I mean if you want to have a story in this universe with main girls and don't have Aang you gotta change some stuff around. Also imo it's more fun to play around with a what-if scenario. In this case the scenario being what if Aang didn't get frozen for 100 years.

Reactions: cordless21
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes