VN Ren'Py Avatar: Blood Legacy [Ch.2] [Qiller]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

someyoungguy

May 10, 2023
So dope to see my game here (I actually wanted to post the it here myself but I an too much of a newbie here to do so).

Fist of all glad some of you liked our spin on the story. We're working on chapter 2 that should come out in 1-2 months.
To answer the question about AI, yes it was used. But the pics it did were edited. Of course very minor character and background were less edited but I tried my best for the main girls. This is a side passion project so AI is helping save a lot of time. (not to mention game itself is free)

My Patreon is dead now so my current socials can be found here: , feel free to contact me in any way if you have questions about the game.
Do you already have a story outlined that you're looking to complete, or is it more of a concept that you're hoping to fill in the details of later? If already outlined, how many chapters do you anticipate?

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
Do you already have a story outlined that you're looking to complete, or is it more of a concept that you're hoping to fill in the details of later? If already outlined, how many chapters do you anticipate?
Technically the whole story outline was completed before we started writing. In total we have 5 chapters but I'd be lying if I said we're 100% sticking to what we originally wrote as new ideas come in as we go. For example in chapter 2 certain character was originally a single male but in the end he was replaced with two girls that combined serve the same role as him (was a funny process XD)

There are some plot beats that we for sure want to have and some are a bit iffy. The harderst part is properly writing the main antagonist, the twin sister Rai. She is a bloodbender which in on itself is hard to counter, especially if we go by Korra's bloodbending power level (I'm not saying she is as strong as Yakone or Amon but who knows where the story goes). I personally love bloodbending but I do acknowledge that it is problematic ablility for a character to have. Makes them overpowered really easily. But I like the challenge. Chapter 2 will explore her powers a bit more so I can't wait to release it.

I could go on and on but I don't want to spoil anything, all I can say is while we do have ending/s (there are choices in the game afterall) in mind we're not fully sure how to get there in a satysfying way.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Maybe read above a little bit? Looks like they're migrating to SubscribeStar
Maybe you check this a little bit? They don't migrating. The account at SS isn't active after three months. SS needs a while at the moment but not three months. That only happens when an artist doesn't respond to anything. Face the fact: it's dead after the start.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Maybe you check this a little bit? They don't migrating. The account at SS isn't active after three months. SS needs a while at the moment but not three months. That only happens when an artist doesn't respond to anything. Face the fact: it's dead after the start.
That's a load of horse shit. That dev has been trying over two accounts and over a year to get an active subscribestar and they've just been ghosting them.

Qiller seems to be slow for a bunch of reasons but I ain't holding the active subscribestar against them.

Reactions: jodah_archmage

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
So sorry, I can promise you all it's not dead. It should be done in 2 weeks. I need to finish final scene and some minor tweaks. As for subscribestar... yeah been waiting for over a year with no response. What really is slowing me down is laziness... yeah it's that simple. But no worries, we're really close to the release!

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Unironically looking forward to how Sans is handled. It would even be funny if it was just abandoned.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Based on the message I got about corrupt saves when entering my code, I'm assuming the game breaking when I loaded my save at sans giving the code is known?

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
Based on the message I got about corrupt saves when entering my code, I'm assuming the game breaking when I loaded my save at sans giving the code is known?
Sadly yes. We found an error that corrupted saves if you used renpy save & load feature. Saves from chapter 2 should be working properly when chapter 3 is released but sadly most of saves from chapter 1 are invalid :/.

Last edited:

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
You should add the Mac .app file in your release, no reason not to with Renpy. For now I can just load the files into renpy and generate it myself, but it's much nicer to just have it available.

Reactions: QillerGames

QillerGames

Feb 2, 2023
You should add the Mac .app file in your release, no reason not to with Renpy. For now I can just load the files into renpy and generate it myself, but it's much nicer to just have it available.
Good idea, totally forgot that was just one click of a button. Will add it asap

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes