RPGM Abandoned Awaken - The Second Chance [v0.2] [barNULL]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Not a bad start I like it so far. Probably might be a little easier to sandbox it on something other than RGPM though. Renders look great as well! keep it up!

Reactions: GreatBuddy

menatv

Dec 6, 2019
Very nice start. Though have trouble finding the Quest journal/log. Does anyone here know how to access it?

Otherwise, will be keeping track of this game.

reaver34

Sep 23, 2018
I'm sorry, I can only give my guess. But It looks like Honey Select or Play Home from Illusion for me.
is it legal to create art using illusion's engines?
i figured it was for the olds one but i havent seen anybody using shoujou ai's studio to port art into a game so i thought is was illegal to monetise content made with these engines.

Gambitf95

Jul 11, 2017
is it legal to create art using illusion's engines?
i figured it was for the olds one but i havent seen anybody using shoujou ai's studio to port art into a game so i thought is was illegal to monetise content made with these engines.
Maybe yes (pirating game too... :| ), but the game is free for now.

Krommar

Jul 15, 2020
You should consider posting this game on ( )
There are a few grammatical mistakes and weird choice of words, but otherwise, it's a good start.
P.S. You should place a message or something announcing the end of current content

Jul 27, 2021
When he will save her an accident happens and the protagonist die, but after some moments he wake up on a new body and with a new life.
Dang, even the discription has typos...*sight*

"when the protagonist tryes to save her, an accident happens and he DIES. But then wakes up again with a new bodyand and a total new life ahead."

Thats how i would write it.

Have fun

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Artificial Sloth

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Dang, even the discription has typos...*sight*

"when the protagonist tryes to save her, an accident happens and he DIES. But then wakes up again with a new bodyand and a total new life ahead."

Thats how i would write it.

Have fun
Just going off of the majority of other games on here, that likely isn't typos, and it's a failed attempt at writing correct English due to English not being their native language.
Also, if you wanna help others write correct English, try spelling "tries" correctly. "Total" should be "totally." You also missed an apostrophe in "that's." lol
(I assume "bodyand and" was a typo, but figured I'd still mention it, since we're correcting poor grammar.)

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
The renders are nice. That's about as far as I go with it.
It keeps saying "check mission log" but there isn't a mission log. And if a mission log does exist, I don't have a key on my keyboard that can access it. lol
Also, maybe someone could help with translations, cause the English is pretty bad. It's barely understandable in many places. In the current state, the game is unplayable for me.
But, due to decent renders, and what I think may be a decent story line, I'll check back several updates later and see if it improved.

Reactions: Artificial Sloth

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
i guess there is a tag "genderbender" or "transformation".
should be attached here imho.
But what i really don't get is the praise for this really mediocre poor renders... but eah to their own i guess

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i guess there is a tag "genderbender" or "transformation".
should be attached here imho.
But what i really don't get is the praise for this really mediocre poor renders... but eah to their own i guess
Opinions are like assholes. Everybody has one.

heerwa2

Apr 14, 2020
A male in the female body... ... sounds more like a story of a transgender XD.
But seriously, can't the devs come out with titles with a bit more creativity?
"soul exchange", Two adublts dead at the same time, their soul could enter each other's body and wake up as themselves but with different body. That sounds sooooooooo cool to me bro! It is not about soul exchange itself, it is about exchange identity and life. Sometimes they became historical characters, sometimes novel/anime characters. It is creative enough i guess

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
A male in the female body... ... sounds more like a story of a transgender XD.
But seriously, can't the devs come out with titles with a bit more creativity?
Not quite. Transgender refers to actually changing your gender. If a male soul leaves their body, then enters a female body, that male's mind is still intact and still thinks and acts like a male, just inside a female body. That isn't changing gender. It's swapping bodies. At least to me, that is much different than changing your gender.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes