VN HTML Awakening [v0.1] [Stories Power Plant]

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
rough around the edges technically and grammatically but theres potential here despite the ai art

DarkLoki

Oct 25, 2018
If I'm reading the description right this thing is missing a whole bunch of tags, even at this early stage :rolleyes:

Uhhgeoduck

Jun 7, 2018
Really enjoyed what is currently available! I can't wait to see how this progresses. I would suggest putting some sort of head's up at the end of current content, but really, just keep up the good work!

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Short Question: Is it pure coincidence that there is a story the awakening from SLim Games or will that be an unofficial AI remake?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
Short Question: Is it pure coincidence that there is a story the awakening from SLim Games or will that be an unofficial AI remake?
From what I've read one by Slim Games MC awakes from the coma, but in this one MC's demonic power wakes up instead. What I've got from the description only thing what they got in common is your choices mattering.

Mookys

Dec 19, 2022
I don't understand the connection between the game overview and the main image. :unsure:

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I don't understand the connection between the game overview and the main image. :unsure:
Probably end goal behind the corruption and transformation in this game. In game files picture's named Demon city.png

enezwerin

Feb 7, 2023
Hey, really enjoying the game, but it ends when I click "go to bed" in the passage where mom is crying/masturbating from her corrupted dreams. There are images in the OP I haven't got to yet, so I'm assuming this is a bug, is that right?
same here brother were you able to solve this?