VN Ren'Py AWAM: Ellie - The Gift [v0.2] [Bullx]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah, I already changed my post to suggest ending it here. But he's not getting the message.
He seems to be under the impression this is normal to call an image that doesn't exist to let us know something isn't finished.
So I guess we'll have to deal with a VN throwing an error after the "To Be Continued" until it is either finished or abandoned.
Curious if his other game does the same... but am not exactly jumping to find out.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AWAMEllieTheGift-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Yes, I have a small part of v3 finished. I'm not entirely satisfied with the quality, but I'll probably leave it as it is. I'll likely only continue working on the game next week or the week after. The reason is that I'm currently working 48-60 hours a week in my job.
Really,never let yourself be rushed and never listen to critics,Bullx ,
if you really have too much work now,
then work on it next week,the week after or whenever your mind really focuses on it.
An update can always wait as long as it made with the necessary quality,attention and precision,
and that is your beautiful work always !!

Reactions: doccop63

Bullx

Jul 2, 2020
Really,never let yourself be rushed and never listen to critics,Bullx ,
if you really have too much work now,
then work on it next week,the week after or whenever your mind really focuses on it.
An update can always wait as long as it made with the necessary quality,attention and precision,
and that is your beautiful work always !!
Thank you. I work as a paramedic for 12 hours a day, often 5 days a week. Private life takes a back seat, but better times will come again.

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
Thank you. I work as a paramedic for 12 hours a day, often 5 days a week. Private life takes a back seat, but better times will come again.
Really much respect for what you do,
the hours you work,the life-saving work you do every day under the most stressful circumstances,
then i can really understand that unfortunately your private life and everything else has to take a back seat for a while,
really a lot of courage for the coming weeks,
and as you say,better times will come.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bullx

Jar775

Jan 5, 2018
Yes, I have a small part of v3 finished. I'm not entirely satisfied with the quality, but I'll probably leave it as it is. I'll likely only continue working on the game next week or the week after. The reason is that I'm currently working 48-60 hours a week in my job.
Thank you for reply. Outstanding work so far, hopefully Ellie will "meet" Sam or Dylan :cool:

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
I used to be a combat medic in the military who was later assigned to hospital duty. I understand what you do and can empathize. Hats off to you for wanting to serve your community. What you have here has great potential. Hopefully, when you can find the time, you can get back to it and give us a little more. I like the idea of Ellie being shown as the not-so-good girl that some people think that she is. Be safe and keep up the good work, in RL and in your story here.

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Any news on when to seek update.....wanted to see Carl get more Information Ellie pootanng
His job (paramedic) has him doing 12hr shifts, often 5 days a week, so little to no time to work on this.

But I'm sure Bullx hasn't given up on it yet even though his patreon is fairly dead.
Plus, he also has his other game, so what little extra time he had, has probably been spent on the remaster of that one.

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes