a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Although those have "Results of Episode" at the top, I always interpreted those as "What major decisions you made". Although she might be anyway, I'm not sure this is supposed to give away whether or not Janet is pregnant; if the characters themselves don't know, why reveal it to the player via a summary screen? I think this is just saying that you chose to try to make her pregnant (but badly translated). I mean, I'm crossing my fingers here because I generally won't pull out unless a game over is the result. However, given some of the other things shown on that type of screen as well ("You love Lily", "Eva didn't catch you with Sophia", etc.), I'm not sure we can assume Janet's pregnant yet.

If this is revealing to the player that Janet's pregnant, I think it's a bad way to reveal it. Wouldn't Janet have taken a pregnancy test? Wouldn't she want to see if the creampie worked? Adam says, "I guess it's just her hormones speaking, she likes swimming lessons", and Janet replies, "I think it's a bit early for that, honey". To me, that suggests she's not taken a test yet, so no character knows the outcome. I wouldn't want to find out except from a character's own words whether pregnancy is the result of a creampie. I am still hoping she got pregnant, but I'm doubtful this card is how we find out about it.
If it would have said may have then yes but it says she was impregnated 846829_Untitled.jpg

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Right. I still think that's just a bad translation, though, as I said in my post. I guess it doesn't matter, though. We all know what the outcome will be, whether now or later. And we can continue to mess around with her at least until that happens. :D
Then we will have to wait and see but with that pic it still gets the tag for pregnancy, if it gets fixed to say it may have happen then the tag will come off until it is said true in the game.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Although those have "Results of Episode" at the top, I always interpreted those as "What major decisions you made". Although she might be anyway, I'm not sure this is supposed to give away whether or not Janet is pregnant; if the characters themselves don't know, why reveal it to the player via a summary screen? I think this is just saying that you chose to try to make her pregnant (but badly translated). I mean, I'm crossing my fingers here because I generally won't pull out unless a game over is the result. However, given some of the other things shown on that type of screen as well ("You love Lily", "Eva didn't catch you with Sophia", etc.), I'm not sure we can assume Janet's pregnant yet.

If this is revealing to the player that Janet's pregnant, I think it's a bad way to reveal it. Wouldn't Janet have taken a pregnancy test? Wouldn't she want to see if the creampie worked? Adam says, "I guess it's just her hormones speaking, she likes swimming lessons", and Janet replies, "I think it's a bit early for that, honey". To me, that suggests she's not taken a test yet, so no character knows the outcome. I wouldn't want to find out except from a character's own words whether pregnancy is the result of a creampie. I am still hoping she got pregnant, but I'm doubtful this card is how we find out about it.
Well, there's no variables that confirm the fact, but, it is what it is.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Right. I still think that's just a bad translation, as I said in my post. I guess it doesn't matter, though. We all know what the outcome will be, whether now or later. And we can continue to mess around with her at least until that happens. :D
Other games have done the same. But, who knows. The dev could say it was a misinterpretation and we'd just have to deal with it.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
Great update the ending was super hot. I hope that is something that will continue in next release.

Jay4201

Dec 22, 2019
Is it me or is the English in this update way off? Playing the other parts of the game. I never noticed really bad sentences.but on this update they are hard to miss. Love the game so far.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Thank you, I think. ;) I've been proofreading for the last few updates. Unfortunately, due to time zone differences and other real life issues (sometimes on my end and sometimes on Vatos'!) -- I do not always get the script in time to proofread it before the release deadline, and Vatos must keep his patreons happy! I finished proofing it a few minutes ago and I'm about to playtest it. Looking forward to seeing the images that go along with these scenes... :love:
Perhaps when you're done you could post the edited scripts in a small zip that we can download and replace. (y)

Vatos

Game Developer
Mar 8, 2019
Someone reported this before. No fix (that I know of) yet, but it might be related to a 4K screen, if you happen to have that resolution.
same here, I'll wait for the fix because the huge border bothers me lol
It was a problem with the scaling of ep9 images. I fix that a couple hours ago but the download links here are probably the old ones.

Also fixed the missing image with Eva. (It's actually first frame of her animation not a new one.)
And I'll change the result in ep9 to 'You fucked and creampied Janet'. That would be more accurate for the players point of view.

Mr.T.

Oct 27, 2018
It doesn't work for me either, it says the exe is missing. I do have a 4k screen as mentioned above. I tried different resolutions but no good. I'll try loading the game again.
Loaded from a different source and it now works, I don't think my antivirus liked it and may have blocked some files on the previous download.

Last edited:

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
Nice update. Good work Vatos. Ah.... Still waiting the moment I'll finally get to play with Nora's fantastic butt. Keep up the good work. Definitely in my Top 10.

Reactions: Vatos

Rudrig

Apr 23, 2018
I found a missing image replaced with another nonsuitable: when the MC is talking to mother in the newly set sports room about not getting too excited, appears an image of Nora in the clothes shop instead of beeing in the room with yoga clothes on (see attached in order as they come in the game).

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Seems old saves aren't working. Error and jumped back to naming MC and trip away from home.
Haven't played since 1-7!
Anyone?

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes