a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
It was a problem with the scaling of ep9 images. I fix that a couple hours ago but the download links here are probably the old ones.

Also fixed the missing image with Eva. (It's actually first frame of her animation not a new one.)
And I'll change the result in ep9 to 'You fucked and creampied Janet'. That would be more accurate for the players point of view.
If it made her pregnant then leave it as is or those who love and want pregnancy will skip over this so far great VN.

Reactions: Vatos

Ra87

Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful game, I'm almost certain that in addition to Janet, I also got my aunt Eva pregnant and the next target I think will be either Jasmine, or the same mother of the protagonist

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Since I do the walkthrough for this game I decided to do a Mod as well, so you can have a choice! Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 1-10 (Fixed the dev Image bug during Nora animation in Ep. 10 with the help of Vatos telling me what file to reference.)

(Sorry this one took a bit, Vatos and I had to squash a bug in there)

This is a Harem mod. If you wanna play the game straight up use my PDF walkthrough.
Installation: Unzip to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.
Features: In game walkthrough and lots of other fun extras!

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
I'm confused a bit. So obviously green choices are the ones that you need to take and will eventually lead to the harem right? But what about non-highlighted choices? The reason I'm asking because for example the option to slap Cody the very 1st time isn't highlighted, but if you follow the PDF walkthough (when using this mod), the 2nd slap option does show a points increase (which is green). So should I be accumulating the bully points then or not? And whether there are any other non-highlighted choices that lead to points and are they important?

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I'm confused a bit. So obviously green choices are the ones that you need to take and will eventually lead to the harem right? But what about non-highlighted choices? The reason I'm asking because for example the option to slap Cody the very 1st time isn't highlighted, but if you follow the PDF walkthough (when using this mod), the 2nd slap option does show a points increase (which is green). So should I be accumulating the bully points then or not? And whether there are any other non-highlighted choices that lead to points and are they important?
I'll make it simple for you. You will see every scene. The highlights are more for dialogue and what I think is best. If something is not highlighted it's your choice. A "harem" mod per say basically means I will show you all H scenes. Hope that clears it up for you. Basically just pick the green when available and you will be fine. Some of them you have to pick or you will not get the scenes because some didn't need to be modded for you to see.

Last edited:
Reactions: lordfridge9

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
It was a problem with the scaling of ep9 images. I fix that a couple hours ago but the download links here are probably the old ones.

Also fixed the missing image with Eva. (It's actually first frame of her animation not a new one.)
And I'll change the result in ep9 to 'You fucked and creampied Janet'. That would be more accurate for the players point of view.
I guess we have our answer. Not preggers. Keep creampieing then guys. lol

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes