DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
What a return this was for this Ass paradise game. I was waiting on this update.

Nora was understandably worried. I told her what i was doing because why not. She's my mother and it's best she knows. I'm still confused why the MC even decided to go when he said he wouldn't work for the dude or go back a few updates back. It somewhat annoyed me that he was trying too hard and putting his nose in stuff he shouldn't be for no reason. If Bob's a criminal then let it catch up to him and slowly build evidence. No need to be reckless and try to be a hero. That's not even the worse part of it either.

It was nice seeing Allison again. Katherine busting my balls almost literally. Not mad though as she has a nice ass and she looks like she down for some fun so I'm going to keep that door unlocked for the future.

Now here comes the worse part. The MC literally lost his mind :mad:. Like he's lucky Nora put a tracker on him and came because he forgot to tell her that he was trying to kill himself with a bomb. Didn't even have the decency to tell his mom he wasn't coming back in the evening and just straight up ignored what his dad told him. This episode the MC really bothered me a lot. It's alright to try to do recon but he took it too far.

For the boys out there. You have Blue Balls no more, i say! You shall not have blue balls no more!!! My balls have never been blue while playing this game but i know you guys had it rough! The highlight of this update if I'm being honest. I literally fucked Nora silly. You know i creampied her multiple times too! :love:

This update was good. The name for this Episode 12 was definitely accurate in more ways than one. Outside of a few behavior problems I'd say i enjoy it very much especially the ending. It's definitely one of the best scenes in the game if not the best for now(I'd probably die if Eva+Nora happened :oops:. It'd forever be the best scene). I hope he sticks to his promise this time though honestly.

LeoneedNya

Sep 27, 2017
wow this game still alive

first seasons was ineteresting but after 4 or 5ep. its not (for me ofc) to much ugly womans for me -_-

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn. I entered the forum of this game to see only who the scenes will be with in this update. What do I see?
I did not expect this. I download this game immediately. :love:

Last edited:
Reactions: Anthony2

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for :- Away from home Ch17 (patched)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Damn, what a awesome update. :love: :love:
Mom and Aunt are the best women in this game.
Now, if we get in the future the MC, Mom and Aunt.. threesome scene, I'll be in heaven. :love:

The scene with MC's mother, in this update.. done perfectly. It was worth waiting so long!
For so much blue balls and waiting, Mom got a big BANG!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes