Glooskabe

Jan 4, 2020
damn.. save are broken with this uppdate and i can'''t be bothered to start from the start.. such a shame as this was one of my fave VN's
Speaking from experience (I do editing, proofreading and playtesting for Vatos), it doesn't take very long to CTRL skip through the game from the beginning. The hardest part is remembering the choices for the path you want, but mostly they are straightforward.

Sorry the editing didn't get done for this release. Vatos had a quick turnaround, and I wasn't able to get to it in time.

Mojumbo64

Apr 21, 2018
DAMN BRUH! Best update ever! Can't wait for the next chapter. VATOS is the GOAT at this stuff. g00d j0b bruh!
Anyways care to recommend netori games like this?

Reactions: Zorrion

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Can you be with susan? At the end of episode 14 it says you won't see susan again.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
Can you be with susan? At the end of episode 14 it says you won't see susan again.
you probably made a mistake...somewhere
I got the threesome planned with her.
EDIT : nevermind...someone corrected me...I was thinking of Sophia...made a mistake
I apologize :D
Read the spoiler
peas

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Could someone be so kind and let me know about how long these episodes are? I haven't played this one before but would like to when I know I have time. Thanks!!

Pcdump

Game player
Donor
Mar 21, 2019
Thank you for sharing this update, best of luck to the dev!
Love the game story and specially the girls. :love:
Keep up the good work . (y)

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I mean how many times in RL does a dude barge into an occupied bathroom and get a BJ just because he has a magic cock?
Well, you can always play real life. But I warn you, that game is boring as hell.

On a more serious note, the models and animations improve a LOT. You just have to get there

Shane498

Apr 27, 2017
I pity a little Cody. I mean, his cousin is going around banging their family and neighbors, and he just doesn't know how to get inside this harem.

SlumberingNaM

Aug 1, 2017
Why are all pov pointing at the woman's backside every sex scenes there are? I mean, no offense but could you atleast do more sex scenes with the camera facing the girls front view like what you did with Ms. Watson at episode 14 (though its also not fully front view). butts are nice and all but sometimes guys kinda wanna see their girls face while f***** instead of just staring at their back view.

Reactions: iceonly

PederSilver5

Aug 18, 2020
he was a good dad to send you to the BOOTY farm...we'll remember him well..or not..because BOOTY!
AND a 68' Mustang...DAD IS FRANK BULLITT!!!!!!!!!!!
raven-haired goddess farm is what this is..damn..they are beauties...ok...one of them should NEVER go into the sun because she's so pale she'll explode..
AND..i get to bitch slap a wussy little twit!!!
Now ThunderRob, if your going to name drop a 68 Ford, you gotta say if its a 350, 390, 428SCJ or the rare 427, Ha ha ha.... I pulled the Engine and Trans from a wrecked KR500GT, and bought a 69 Ford Fairlane 428SCJ fast back... and dropped it in, had it humming took it out to the old neighborhood to show it off, and some ass ran the stop light and T boned me on its virgin (revirgined) appearance, so sad too bad for me... End of my racing days. Just thought I would give you a shout out.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Zerefu and Shane498

Sam2504

Modder
Jan 11, 2021
Hey Guys i hope you all are fine . I will like to share my walkthrough+Cheat+choices mod of the latest version using which you all can play game easily. Here is link :

Here is my discord server link . Feel free to join me there :

Here are some previews of mod :

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Here is the fix. using which will work fine. Thanks to TheGreatAvenger For the hardwork and the help.

Last edited:

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Now ThunderRob, if your going to name drop a 68 Ford, you gotta say if its a 350, 390, 428SCJ or the rare 427, Ha ha ha.... I pulled the Engine and Trans from a wrecked KR500GT, and bought a 69 Ford Fairlane 428SCJ fast back... and dropped it in, had it humming took it out to the old neighborhood to show it off, and some ass ran the stop light and T boned me on its virgin (revirgined) appearance, so sad too bad for me... End of my racing days. Just thought I would give you a shout out.
You're talking to some who got banned a while ago, buddy.

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes