babaex

May 28, 2022
This is a Multi-mod combined from the previous 2 mods (the walkthrough mod and the Gallery mod) and I am not the developer of neither of the 2 previous mods.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The Mod is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).
The detailed walkthrough is updated for the latest version (Episode 22).

Warning: The "animations" since Episode 18 are quite heavy and could crush the game on old devices. The developer made Nora's dancing animations a little bit less heavy but nevertheless the game animations are much heavier than real animations because they are made from series of renders. Let's hope this issue would be solved by the developer but till then keep this in mind. Other than that there shouldn't be any other bugs except for the one at Eva scene from Episode 16 which is fixed only in the Mod and not in the original release. Also there are few bugs not displaying "Aunt Eva" in the last few updates but that is relevant only for the incest version and should be fixed in the Mod (I just hope I didn't miss any of them but you can always report it).

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
whats the difference between the lewd patch and the dont censor patch ?
do i have to install both ?

kurosx

Oct 1, 2017
That you have to ask the modder. But since the mod is from 2020, my guess would be, it won't work for neither 2021 nor 2022.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
That you have to ask the modder. But since the mod is from 2020, my guess would be, it won't work for neither 2021 nor 2022.
but i dont see the link for the christmas 2020 or is it inside the main game?

4.10 star(s) 162 Votes