Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
did the skin tone ever get fixed? the preview photos still showing albinos
Those are early chapter pictures, the whole game game looks much better now, and the paleness got fixed. Preview pictures 10 and 11 are the same character as the last 2, you can see the difference. Chapter 1 got remade with current visuals, so you can give the game a shot and immediately see how the game will look later.

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
I was so certain that this was going to be the update where the Aunt caught him with his mom. I'm kind of getting sick of the girls sections being segmented out. Nothing's happening, and the Chapters just keep getting shorter.
yeah this update is really disappointing: less contents, not much going forward in terms of plot (I mean it's been 18 chapters but I still feel like we just reach the midway of the story), still haven't see any encounter in bed between aunt, mom and Lily.

Reactions: ChaosJokerX

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
yeah this update is really disappointing: less contents, not much going forward in terms of plot (I mean it's been 18 chapters but I still feel like we just reach the midway of the story), still haven't see any encounter in bed between aunt, mom and Lily.
though I am looking forward to fucking Sophie and Rebecca in front of Oliver...

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

6515+10220+

Aug 26, 2022
I imported a save just a the end of ep 17 but I can't continue in to ep 18, the game goes back to home menu. What do I do ? Play the whole game again ??

babaex

May 28, 2022
After so many questions and requests in different channels about the updating of the Multi-mod which I combined and updated for the previous version I will give quick summary what I think is possible quickly and what is feasible. The Mod has 3 features:
1. Replays gallery which become needed after it seems that the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 updates. It will take some time but it is worth the effort and any bugs there won't be such of a problem and after reporting should be easily fixable. Such bugs won't interfere with the play-through.
2. Optional incest could be added each version and will take only a few minutes. Easy doable.
3. Walkthrough which only highlights the recommended choices and only on one or two places enable both alternative scenes (and I don't mean Cody wathcing or not watching). Without the last part which could be added quickly with each update it can be done as a text file.
The problem is that the walkthrough part is the most time consuming and less worth at least from my POV. Due to the structure of the game the highlighted choices should be added for all episodes each and every update and not only for the last episode. There is no way to tell if there are any changes in the script without the developer because all is in 1 file. With a text file one can add only the choices from the last episode.
I can easily add the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes today and probably I will able to update the gallery but I don't have the time for the walkthrough part which could be done sometimes next week optimistically. The alternative is to use the previous version and what I am posting in spoiler tag for this episode. Moreover the choices in the game are mostly about preferences in the lewd scenes and are quite clear. There are important choices but they are not that much and their consequences become clear in later episodes except the one that improve the relationship with certain potential LI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So as I see it and if no one other is willing to update the Mod and if I can't come up with much faster way for updating the walkthrough part, in the Mod will be left the gallery, the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes. The walkthrough part have to go to a text file.

That's from me for now.

merlin7560

May 15, 2021
there is a song playing during the sex seen with Eva, well I remember that song, it brought back some memories, but.... I just cant remember the name or the group

twinklecake

May 21, 2018
After so many questions and requests in different channels about the updating of the Multi-mod which I combined and updated for the previous version I will give quick summary what I think is possible quickly and what is feasible. The Mod has 3 features:
1. Replays gallery which become needed after it seems that the in game gallery is not updated for the last 3 updates. It will take some time but it is worth the effort and any bugs there won't be such of a problem and after reporting should be easily fixable. Such bugs won't interfere with the play-through.
2. Optional incest could be added each version and will take only a few minutes. Easy doable.
3. Walkthrough which only highlights the recommended choices and only on one or two places enable both alternative scenes (and I don't mean Cody wathcing or not watching). Without the last part which could be added quickly with each update it can be done as a text file.
The problem is that the walkthrough part is the most time consuming and less worth at least from my POV. Due to the structure of the game the highlighted choices should be added for all episodes each and every update and not only for the last episode. There is no way to tell if there are any changes in the script without the developer because all is in 1 file. With a text file one can add only the choices from the last episode.
I can easily add the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes today and probably I will able to update the gallery but I don't have the time for the walkthrough part which could be done sometimes next week optimistically. The alternative is to use the previous version and what I am posting in spoiler tag for this episode. Moreover the choices in the game are mostly about preferences in the lewd scenes and are quite clear. There are important choices but they are not that much and their consequences become clear in later episodes except the one that improve the relationship with certain potential LI.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So as I see it and if no one other is willing to update the Mod and if I can't come up with much faster way for updating the walkthrough part, in the Mod will be left the gallery, the optional incest and the enabled alternative scenes. The walkthrough part have to go to a text file.

That's from me for now.
Yeah I thought everything was perfectly clear except for some of the Cody stuff (voyeur path being the same as bully path apparently isn't something I predicted). I'd personally be fine without a WT

Reactions: LSC82

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I decided to update the gallery mod for myself and it ended up updating both gallery mod and the multi mod (walkthrough + optional incest mod). You can find the combines mod in the attached file. In fact both previous mods are compatible (the script file is for the walkthrough mod and the other 3 files are for the gallery mod) so they can be saparated also in this version. The 2 scenes with Samantha in Episode 1 are added in the gallery replacing 2 minor scenes from the previous version. The old Chloe scene is left as bonus in the Gallery. Several bugs are fixed. The walkthrough and the optional incest part are copied from the previous version as I only updated the walkthrough part for Episode 1. I hope that someone else will take the mod updating from now on or the original moders will come back because I can't promise that I will be able to update it much more in a short time.

Instructions: copy the files into the game folder, replace if needed.
the game is updated

4.10 star(s) 161 Votes