pds72

Sep 25, 2019
Can anyone post the gallery unlocker of e18? Thanks a lot.
can i ask how to solve this? i just download it normaly no mods or incest
The gallery is currently broken. It is still using scenes from before the remaster.

Side note: When they removed the images they removed too many. At least 3 are still needed. 219, 220, and 221 are generic scenes used multiple times. So you will get image not found for those. Included these 3 images....

View attachment images.zip

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
It's still present for me. As to how to enable it, enable the console using unren, open the console and set the variable 'quick_menu' to 'True'
Tried that and it was already set to true. I had to start over from a save before I started skipping stuff to fix it. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Also, on an unrelated note, Unren can't seem to unpack this game's archive.rpa. It can do it for the compressed version, but not the normal one. I want to repack the game with a few edits that make the sex scenes longer. Cuz some of them are way too short. (Namely Nora's facesitting moment at the hotel.) It's like as soon as the dick goes in, the woman goes "I'm coming!" (which should be spelled cumming...) and then they change positions or camera angles and it's over. :cautious:

bobi121

Aug 1, 2019
well, we've already made one LI pregnant........
I am interested in the mother. I like her model and how she was very much hesitant to enter a relationship with her son. What i really wished is that i can be faithful only to one woman. As i said, i came inside her many times and not once does she remark that she can get preggo from this. Very strange and somewhat disapointing.

Reactions: Punto

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
I am interested in the mother. I like her model and how she was very much hesitant to enter a relationship with her son. What i really wished is that i can be faithful only to one woman. As i said, i came inside her many times and not once does she remark that she can get preggo from this. Very strange and somewhat disapointing.
I'm fairly certain we will be able to get all LI's pregnant

Reactions: bobi121

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Installed a mod now the game keeps crashing on gallery like stated with others. Problem I have is a fresh install doesnt fix the problem. It seems it keeps remembering the mod files, even my saves are saved even though I deleted the game. Any idea how to fix this? I do want to keep the gallery.

Last edited:

HornyyPussy

Devoted Member
Apr 26, 2020
Installed a mod now the game keeps crashing on gallery like stated with others. Problem I have is a fresh install doesnt fix the problem. It seems it keeps remembering the mod files, even my saves are saved even though I deleted the game. Any idea how to fix this? I do want to keep the gallery.
Read up a few posts......

Slyurez

Apr 5, 2020
Read up a few posts......
I did read up abit and seems as it's trying to find images from an older version that are missing, correct? I can't seem to find a solution though, but I feel like this is an issue everyone has reading back up abit. So It's just a wait for the update to come through and patch this issue?

Reactions: HornyyPussy

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
A temp workaround for the GALLERY ERRORS

Use Universal Ren'Py Mod with attached .urm save.

To use. Place Mod and save file in game folder like normal mods.

- If you want to unlock the full gallery: Search for gallery_item this will bring up 5 pages of results. Just change them all to true.
- To keep it from crashing. Go to the </>Variables tab. Mark all these as false.

SideNote: I also added in Renaming tab for it using the Ipatch Nora wont call Eva "Aunt Eva" in one scene. It wont do anything if you don't use the patch.

View attachment AwayFromHome.zip

Reactions: thegrimm

superkakaroto

Feb 7, 2021
A temp workaround for the GALLERY ERRORS

Use Universal Ren'Py Mod with attached .urm save.

To use. Place Mod and save file in game folder like normal mods.

- If you want to unlock the full gallery: Search for gallery_item this will bring up 5 pages of results. Just change them all to true.
- To keep it from crashing. Go to the </>Variables tab. Mark all these as false.

SideNote: I also added in Renaming tab for it using the Ipatch Nora wont call Eva "Aunt Eva" in one scene. It wont do anything if you don't use the patch.

View attachment 2404915
thanks for your guide but it didnt work for me, it still crash

pds72

Sep 25, 2019
thanks for your guide but it didnt work for me, it still crash
You have to manually check to see if the scene are locked. The save file doesn't automatically change the variables. I just placed the ones that break the gallery on watch.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

First load your current save. While in game, press <ALT>M to open mod. Click the Variables (1). These (2) should be all False. Click on any True and set to False. Once they are all false the gallery will be fine.

Note: If you are at the beginning of the game, you may not have past the point of one of the scenes. This would unlock the scene again. So just check tab again before going to gallery.

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes