razardkun

Jan 5, 2022
I would just play it tomorrow because I'm tier 2, well I think I'll play today.
But whoever can patreon this dev, he deserves it, one of the best at the moment.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Sorry, you're shit outa luck. Elizabeth tossed it all overboard already. Said something about it making you too lazy!

View attachment 2601470
Elizabeth? Are you daft, lad? Having heatstroke hallucinations, perhaps??? She's ancient history, mate. In fact, she is lucky not to have been thrown overboard herself! I only break out stories of her for the laughs. Our current stores are ample! Our merchant just fell into our trap and looting of her booty ensues and is nearing completion as we speak. She is stuffed with rum, ale, gunpowder, cannon shot, textiles, food and gold. We are fat and happy with looted booty at present. Time to cast off and set sail, mate. So, you can either retrieve me a fresh bottle of rum from the new stores and pour yourself a flagon while you're at it or be set adrift in the empty merchant ship and be set adrift with her while we burn all evidence of her existence to the bottom of Davy Jones' Locker!

Adventure ever on, Phat:devilish:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Away from Home [Ep.1-19] [vatosgames] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: Ep.1-18 -> Ep.1-19 [457 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
How long does it take for the walkthrough to update generally ? I've never seen this game before for some reason, and I'm quite interested in playing all 19 chapters at once. Would the ep18 multimod work up until ep19 or is it going to give me errors constantly ? Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 171 Votes