Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
the people who says they are dissapointed dont have any fucking idea, i did almost not download the game after reading such posts, but the update is fucking worth it because you can fuck chloe and Lily, if you guys are not getting any content is because you are not playing it right.
Peace

edit: Vatos im fucking glad we dont have to give up on sophie to be with Lily & vice versa, thanks for that.

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I was not expecting mc to take his little cousin Lily's virginity in this update it seemed a little rushed but none the less it was a good sex scene and i'm glad you dont have to give up Chloe for it to happen and you can have them both in a future threesome but it was short as fuck i can tell you that and still no sexy time with his mother i'll definitely wait for a few more updates before trying it again cause the pace seems to slow down with each chapter

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
god this update so horrible, the MC still can't fucking fuck A WALL!!!

damn horrible! so horrible, how am i supposed to be happy when the update not have a content where mc fuck a wall? and there is no changelog and i already downloaded without waiting compressed version

there is no changelog at all for free member too. sigh

guess still free or new member does not needed here.

such a shame, a good game but sigh....

Crazygamer43

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 25, 2018
Away From Home [Ep. 1-6] [vatosgames]

Original Size: 1.16 GB
Compressed Size: 155 MB

Win/Linux - - - - - :)

ItIsWolfGod

Oct 29, 2017
Away From Home [Ep. 1-6] [vatosgames]

Original Size: 1.16 GB
Compressed Size: 155 MB

Win/Linux - - MEGA - - - :)
Thank you bro

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
god this update so horrible, the MC still can't fucking fuck A WALL!!!

damn horrible! so horrible, how am i supposed to be happy when the update not have a content where mc fuck a wall? and there is no changelog and i already downloaded without waiting compressed version

there is no changelog at all for free member too. sigh

guess still free or new member does not needed here.

such a shame, a good game but sigh....
I was looking changelog to but he dont write anyting... Can you tell me what exactly we get with this update? I like game to but I dont want play the game for nothing. I can wait new update...

Reactions: hiya02

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
I was looking changelog to but he dont write anyting... Can you tell me what exactly we get with this update? I like game to but I dont want play the game for nothing. I can wait new update...
2 sex scenes,one with Chloe and one with Lily if anyone got anything more then that please due tell but i believe that's all regarding lewd content

Reactions: TabascoPepper

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Episode 1-10 Compressed & Patched :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
2 sex scenes,one with Chloe and one with Lily if anyone got anything more then that please due tell but i believe that's all regarding lewd content
A bit groping and kissing if you don't let things go easily with the maid/mom as well, at least that's what I could squeeze out of it.

D

Deleted member 1191611

Will we lose anything or Sophia/Eva if Eva caught ?

4.10 star(s) 163 Votes