ktoloco

Aug 22, 2017
I agree with both of you. You shouldn't be ungrateful about a present and you should be thankful to even get one at all, but just because you got a present doesn't mean you can't be disappointed with what you get
You are right, but if you dont like the present, you can write something like "Thanks for the present, but (your reason because dont like the present). On the other hand, talking about a lots of post i saw from differents games, peoples complain, demand, etc, in a bad way. And at least the 95% of them, are not patrons of the game.
You can express your opinion, good or bad, but always in a good way. But if you come here for demand, complain and so on, and not are a patrons, dont think you are a very fucking idiot? Because if you have a complain or demand, go to the game patreon web, and write there.
Complains, demands, writing in a good way, is ok. Or at least, show us how is a good game, creating one.
Good manners are free
I'm so sorry for my bad english.

Hans_

Aug 13, 2017
You are right, but if you dont like the present, you can write something like "Thanks for the present, but (your reason because dont like the present). On the other hand, talking about a lots of post i saw from differents games, peoples complain, demand, etc, in a bad way. And at least the 95% of them, are not patrons of the game.
You can express your opinion, good or bad, but always in a good way. But if you come here for demand, complain and so on, and not are a patrons, dont think you are a very fucking idiot? Because if you have a complain or demand, go to the game patreon web, and write there.
Complains, demands, writing in a good way, is ok. Or at least, show us how is a good game, creating one.
Good manners are free
I'm so sorry for my bad english.
People come here to play incest, beastiality, furry, loli games and you're preaching about moral?
Although this site have some of the better organised comment sections I would not expect too much.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
People come here to play incest, beastiality, furry, loli games and you're preaching about moral?
Although this site have some of the better organised comment sections I would not expect too much.
This is totally non sequitur. You can be a moral person and enjoy works of fiction. I don't think its really fair of you to call out people's integrity and morals based on a harmless hobby. That said, are their people with poor morals here? Sure. But its like that no matter where you are, people vary, that's the human condition. Try not making such blanketed statements (I realize the irony here.)

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
I think hes preaching how people act so entitled. If you (insert commmenter here) aint being constructive then your being an ass seems to be the underlying message unless im missing something. Lets be honest a lot of people on the site and very entitled - dont believe me... see how people react to a delay on an update for a game they enjoy stealing more than most. We talking morals? Were talking thieves shitting on the victims they steal from but dont recognise the irony of demanding better goods to steal. Its simple. If people gotta complain then they gotta be constructive otherwise nobody cares and they can cry harder as far as most of us are concerned lol.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Damn, I started playing this game to try it. I was seriously liking it for awhile, but by around the 7th chapter...I'm really bored and tired of the "maid". Like damn, shes made it abundantly clear how she feels at this point, I just hope I can back out. I'm seriously trying to just dump and get over it at this point. There is "hard to get" and then "not worth it" and she is very much the latter. Like seriously, I did everything to pursue and throw myself at her, and now I can't seem to stop the MC, even though I just want to quit with her now. Like...the resistance is so high, it genuinely feels bad pursuing her anymore

Edit: Just to clarify, her whole reticence and wanting to hold back is very believable. Like its really understandable, she's 100% right to be acting how she is. It's well written in that regard. However, at this point its like trying to push her any further just feels super dirty. Its not like a little nudge to get over her hang ups, she fought tooth and nail against it every step of the way, I don't want to do it anymore. ....Okay final edit, Chapter 10, I just want to quit with her already, let me have the choice to just fucking give up please <_< At this point I need to start a whole new game, this is just getting really pathetic

Last edited:

Qleaf

Workaholic
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Oct 14, 2016
Attaching below the FAFH-XMAS2020-GalleryMod.
Which can also be found on my .

Feature:
  • New custom made image/animation gallery to re-view those special moments with the girls.

Enjoy!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kostej

Aug 14, 2020
My Old save files can't be loaded.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
FarAwayFromHome v2021
Sun Dec 27 23:59:32 2020
```

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Damn, I started playing this game to try it. I was seriously liking it for a while, but by around the 7th chapter...I'm really bored and tired of the "maid". Like damn, she's made it abundantly clear how she feels at this point, I just hope I can back out. I'm seriously trying to just dump and get over it at this point. There is "hard to get" and then "not worth it" and she is very much the latter. Like seriously, I did everything to pursue and throw myself at her, and now I can't seem to stop the MC, even though I just want to quit with her now. Like...the resistance is so high, it genuinely feels bad pursuing her anymore

Edit: Just to clarify, her whole reticence and wanting to hold back is very believable. Like its really understandable, she's 100% right to be acting how she is. It's well written in that regard. However, at this point, it's like trying to push her any further just feel's super dirty. It's not like a little nudge to get over her hang-ups, she fought tooth and nail against it every step of the way, I don't want to do it anymore. ....Okay final edit, Chapter 10, I just want to quit with her already, let me have the choice to just fucking give up please <_< At this point I need to start a whole new game, this is just getting really pathetic
I know exactly what you're saying, It's the chase that is exciting, the build-up the not knowing if he's going to win her. and after can be exciting if it's written well. that's why a lot of The games here have so many characters (girls or guys) in them. the chase can be addicting, it's that adrenaline rush, the thrill of the chase. (It's the Eye of the Tiger ;) insert song lyrics here) I Hope Everyone here has a Happier New Year. Please, please, please, fingers crossed.

perseus420

Jun 18, 2017
My Old save files can't be loaded.

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ ui.interact()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3518, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 714, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 962, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 897, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 313, in run
new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 770, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1983, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1815, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\Derek\AwayFromHome-Episode[1-11]-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1733, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
FarAwayFromHome v2021
Sun Dec 27 23:59:32 2020
```
this is a standalone holiday release.

4.10 star(s) 160 Votes