Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
Don't every try to take the 1.25 Update patch from dlsite to patch your translated game, worst mistake of my life. (I know I'm a dumbass)

• Wow
Reactions: Berkaelzar

gasblaster

Sep 4, 2018
What is this new(?) DLsite version now? Does it have more content or is it just another listing?
I just got the new version and they added a few more animations and a gallery for every playable character. Like earlier post said, its untranslated so you'll need something like Mtool to translate it for you.

9alwa

Sep 16, 2020
DLsite version has it in english?
Goodness gracious just open your eyes it's been discussed literally one post above yours.

On a sidenote, 1.25 is available on hentaibedta. Gonna play a bit before asking for a full save :geek:

Last edited:

yong857

Mar 7, 2021

Hello!
Sorry for the lack of updates!
But today I would like to go over the changes in the new upcoming v1.50 update!
Starting where v1.06 left off the next update will be in "Miner Town"
This new area will have Vana & Friends face off with a new assortment of ordeals!

• New Lineup of "Miner Town" fighters to face off against!
  • Vana Unlocking Here Strongest Lingting Skill
  • Vana Facing Off Anginst Reylan (Loss CG On Defeat)
  • Elicia Being Blackmailed to work at "EDEN' (2 Bunny CGs)
  • Vana Helping Elicia at "EDEN" (2 More Bunny CG's0
  • EDEN Dancing Mini for both Elicia & Vana (New Songs)
  • Mira Unlocking Secret Skill (With the help of Ayumi)
  • Mira Facing off against the water Bandits (Loss CG on defeat)
  • New Fight with Harumi & New Fight with Ayumi
  • Mira Facing of against the leader of the water bandits (Loss CG on defeat )
  • New Missions For Vana, Elicia & Mira!
  • The Manic Magic Finals!
  • Sho & Lain (Event)
  • Boss fight 1 & 2 against Lect!
  • Hidden Setsuko Event
  • 2nd Deontae NTR Event
As you can see the next update will be a major one as we plan to have it go all the way to day 20 in-game! We will release test builds before the actual v1.50 release, (v1.30 or v1.40) just to make sure the game is still playable given the scope of the next update! So in the upcoming weeks look forward to them!
The first Minor Update will be to version v1.25!
It Manly updates bugs and a few graphic errors that will help with the final transition to v1.50 in the coming weeks!

Thank you for your time and your support!
-Maidensoft

Last edited:

Mizukipon

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 2343662

Overview:
While out on a routine mission Vana's childhood friend and adventuring partner Lain,
is stricken with deadly withering magic while protecting Vana causing him to go into a coma-like state shortly after.

Now the only way Vana can save her friend is by winning a nearby fighting tournament that is attended by the strongest warriors from around the country, With the help of her two newly acquainted friends Mira and Elicia they will band together and take on the strongest foes and quest this tournament throws at them.
They're willing to do whatever it takes for a chance at victory.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-30
Release Date: 2023-04-28
Developer: MaidenSoft - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.00 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -

View attachment 2343665 View attachment 2343716 View attachment 2343666 View attachment 2343667 View attachment 2343668 View attachment 2343669 View attachment 2343670 View attachment 2343671 View attachment 2343718
Can you please add more links? The Download link are so slow

Gedeon5

Nov 26, 2019
dancing mini event is insanely difficult I chose easy first time and barely got any hits it was super fast, after that game crashed and it literally screwed my windows suddenly couldn't click on anything anymore. WTH is this?

ZmaZ

Jun 29, 2018
Sometime game crash in full screen mode. Is there anybode have the same issue like me ?

Reactions: Feyd

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
Does anyone know how to fix the problem of crashes without any warning? I can't even get past the part where the childhood friend appears in ghost mode at the start of the game after the bar. I'm on version 1.25 which I think is the last one. I tried running it as administrator and is the same

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Does anyone know how to fix the problem of crashes without any warning? I can't even get past the part where the childhood friend appears in ghost mode at the start of the game after the bar. I'm on version 1.25 which I think is the last one. I tried running it as administrator and is the same
Probably a hardware deficiency. Some people were theorizing the frequent crashes could be due to a lack of vram if I remember right.
I might be misremembering the finer details but if I'm not it apparently has to do with some nonsense about how the game loads animations but I'd be lying if I said most of that discussion didn't go right over my head. I think it was instead of loading animation files it loads a bunch of bloated PNGs that it plays through really fast and basically rapes your vram.
Only thing you can really do is save very frequently ....or just play a better and properly optimized game :whistle:

Jordi Wild

Oct 4, 2017
Probably a hardware deficiency. Some people were theorizing the frequent crashes could be due to a lack of vram if I remember right.
I might be misremembering the finer details but if I'm not it apparently has to do with some nonsense about how the game loads animations but I'd be lying if I said most of that discussion didn't go right over my head. I think it was instead of loading animation files it loads a bunch of bloated PNGs that it plays through really fast and basically rapes your vram.
Only thing you can really do is save very frequently ....or just play a better and properly optimized game :whistle:
That's crazy I have 16 GB RAM, do I need 24 to play without problems? hahaha not even new Triple A games

Ivriktwo

Oct 14, 2021

Well i seems that the official english version was released so we just need to wait then?
Also chapther 1? Does it mean that the game was sold incomplete? or is the autor really sure that a sequel is a must?
And the price dropped a lot...... if I remember well it was 25 dollars when the game was released

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018

Well i seems that the official english version was released so we just need to wait then?
Also chapther 1? Does it mean that the game was sold incomplete? or is the autor really sure that a sequel is a must?
And the price dropped a lot...... if I remember well it was 25 dollars when the game was released
It seems to only cover the first 7 days or so, the version is misleading since this feels like it has a long way to go before being complete. I can't say I'm hopefull for the final release though, it crashes way too often and the combat just doesn't feel good. I feel like there might be a reason this is the first attempt I've seen at making a fighting game with RPGM.

2.60 star(s) 13 Votes