Kushe

Jan 1, 2019
man im so bad at fighting games, i can barely do any combo and im very inconsistent even when i know the combo i try to do it but i do what the keys do by themselves instead of doing the combo attack even in easy mode i suck ass

Sayathing

Nov 27, 2020
I always loved Nanako from VH. Not enough brown(ish) types of skin in H games nowadays that doesn't look ugly af. Will definitely look forward to this.

Reactions: MaidenSoft

Blake639

Aug 5, 2018
Oh wow, I've been following this game on CIEN for like 9 months ever since I stumbled across it on the top upcoming games of dlsite. Shocked and excited to see it pop up here with an english translated demo. For whatever reason I was unable to download it from CIEN properly before so I'm excited to try out the latest demo.

Reactions: MaidenSoft

RM

May 25, 2017
Changelog for anyone interested:
  • Fixed the font broken font in a lot of spots
  • Extend demo length to 3 in-game days instead of 1
  • Added 3 Missions Played Missions (1 for each girl)
  • Added 6 Animated CGs to the demo ( CG's occur on loss to slimes on missions )
  • Night Port Town is now available ( The two night shops are now available )
  • Still awaiting more feedback, Thanks for all of it so far

fulgartech

Jan 27, 2018
If the rhythm game is key to the gameplay I'm a little worried. RPGM games can have notoriously different run time speeds which makes any time based game or puzzle a real risk. The only thing worse is a chase game (which is both time based and dependent on RPGM's notoriously bugged running button mechanic).

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Will it be possible to do a virgin slut run?
....? Is that a trick question? I dont think its possible to be a virgin and a slut at the same time.. But maybe I am wrong. Im pretty sure the definition of slut is a woman that loves sex and fucks as many men as she wants. I also dont understand wanting to be a virgin in a h-themed game but whatever floats your boat i guess.

Spillthebeans

Jun 21, 2017
This is an NTR game through and through, bit of a shame really considering it's animated and has a tomboy protag. Is what it is but I'm not sure how that tag was missed as it is front and center on dlsite.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
....? Is that a trick question? I dont think its possible to be a virgin and a slut at the same time.. But maybe I am wrong. Im pretty sure the definition of slut is a woman that loves sex and fucks as many men as she wants. I also dont understand wanting to be a virgin in a h-themed game but whatever floats your boat i guess.
My favourite part of playing FMC games is destroying overly confident dudes by turning them down at the height of their blue balls. Very rarely does a game let me do that but if it does, hell ya. Don't get me wrong, I like to go through again and play a turbo slut for fapping purposes but my first play through I just want to watch all the creepy dudes worlds burn.

Baggo

Dec 18, 2017
Is this a trick question? There are counters for Anal and Oral.

Neravisk

Mar 8, 2021
This is an NTR game through and through, bit of a shame really considering it's animated and has a tomboy protag. Is what it is but I'm not sure how that tag was missed as it is front and center on dlsite.
Well, they could disable the cutscenes and gameplay with the Cockhold for those who don't like NTR

-Brazillian user(Sorry for my terrible english).

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
My favourite part of playing FMC games is destroying overly confident dudes by turning them down at the height of their blue balls. Very rarely does a game let me do that but if it does, hell ya. Don't get me wrong, I like to go through again and play a turbo slut for fapping purposes but my first play through I just want to watch all the creepy dudes worlds burn.
Lol well thats interesting in its own way I guess. And I wouldn't really call alot of the dudes in these games over confident they are more like straight up rapists to be honest but I guess thats the easiest way for them to get laid without having to put some real work in haha.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Is this a trick question? There are counters for Anal and Oral.
What does that have to do with anything? If a woman is going around sucking a ton of dicks and taking it in her ass I doubt she would care very much about her purity or saving herself for marriage lol. If they enjoy oral and anal sex its a fair assumption to assume they would want to see how it feels in the organ that was actually created for sex. I dont know any "sluts" that only take it in the ass and suck dick. But hey I guess if thats your fantasy more power to you.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
What does that have to do with anything?
Whenever you hear about a virgin slut, it pretty much always means a character that permits the use of every orifice except vagina, so oral and anal are the main go-to's.
It might seem like a bizarre concept, but due to the perceived value and importance of virginity, it's not as nonsensical as it might seem. At the very least it's nowhere near as stupid as a similar idea I've previously heard of, of a girl willing to do pretty much anything with the exception of kissing, which is an act reserved for her one and only true love, so y'know.

It was pretty damn weird to me until I've finally encountered a game with a setup that made this make perfect sense for me.
In short, a girl had a good reputation she was keen on preserving, and was also interested in marrying a high noble (think it was a king or someone of similar importance in the story). Well, she also happened to a closet pervert, who eventually becomes addicted to dicks. A virgin slut is a pretty apt description of that character, since she had lots of sex whenever it wasn't putting her reputation at any serious risk, but still kept her purity for the sake of influence and money that'd come with marriage.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Whenever you hear about a virgin slut, it pretty much always means a character that permits the use of every orifice except vagina, so oral and anal are the main go-to's.
It might seem like a bizarre concept, but due to the perceived value and importance of virginity, it's not as nonsensical as it might seem. At the very least it's nowhere near as stupid as a similar idea I've previously heard of, of a girl willing to do pretty much anything with the exception of kissing, which is an act reserved for her one and only true love, so y'know.

It was pretty damn weird to me until I've finally encountered a game with a setup that made this make perfect sense for me.
In short, a girl had a good reputation she was keen on preserving, and was also interested in marrying a high noble (think it was a king or someone of similar importance in the story). Well, she also happened to a closet pervert, who eventually becomes addicted to dicks. A virgin slut is a pretty apt description of that character, since she had lots of sex whenever it wasn't putting her reputation at any serious risk, but still kept her purity for the sake of influence and money that'd come with marriage.
Well I understand where you coming from but I still think its farfetched whether its closeted or not being a slut whether its oral or anal it would still generate some type of slut reputation and if she cares so much about her reputation I dont think she would want to be know as Ms. Dickinthebooty lol. But I guess it depends on perception. I just think if you have the title "slut" anyone would assume you are sleeping around (vaginal intercourse)

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Well I understand where you coming from but I still think its farfetched whether its closeted or not being a slut whether its oral or anal it would still generate some type of slut reputation and if she cares so much about her reputation I dont think she would want to be know as Ms. Dickinthebooty lol. But I guess it depends on perception. I just think if you have the title "slut" anyone would assume you are sleeping around (vaginal intercourse)
If I remember correctly, there was a convenient excuse of everything happening in a place where it was easy to sweep rumors under the rug, and that no one would believe the guys anyway, or some stuff like that, but yeah, I'm not defending the idea, just saying that it's no longer complete nonsense to me, I think it can work quite well in a proper context.

And I guess it could be a fun, self imposed challenge in a more gameplay driven game. I did enjoy doing complete virgin runs in certain games, so I can see how others would be interested in something like this.

Anyway, I think this is leaning towards off-topic now, so I'll refrain from further posting regarding this subject. Have a good one, mate.

Last edited:

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I just updated the Itch.io with v0.89
I got caught by that asshole near the pickaxe shop - then I crashed mid-fight with that busted ATK-UP maid. Ver0.89.

I really do adore the game. I'm getting used to the fighting but holy shit the AI, even in normal difficulty, wants my ass no lube.

I would check the V > + Z combo. I can't use it consistently and I'm not sure if it's reading correctly. I'd prefer single button press like maybe V, B, N - or 1, 2, 3

Wrong Gold Amount Received
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---Edit 1---
I love the guild quests. It's fun with how the quests are structured along with the fighting game combat. I've done Vana (need to be defeated with her to see CG) and i'm doing Elicia's right but I think I ran into an immortal world enemy. Once I defeat it, it doesn't die in the map and keeps engaging me. I might have to lose to get out of this.

---Edit 2---
Crashed during a battle against a slime as Mira. Right as I was about to finish the quest too |:
I fucking hate fighting Mira and I love fighting as Mira. Both Elicia and Mira a lot more fun to fight as compared to Vana (though, why do they seem to have the same range as Vana? Especially Elicia.)

Mira's V V -> -> + Z comes out smoother than Vana's V ->
I think you should switch Vana's to be similiar to Mira's

Last edited:
2.60 star(s) 13 Votes