lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
No axen is not G_B, fluffy3d was G_B trying to come back but got outed and then left. Axen is just using poses that literally everyone else did which is fine but gets boring after a while i agree.

Who i think G_B is def X3D they are so similar in the way they model and how they pose plus i think he doesnt want to repeat the same mistake and is now doing 2 versions of his animations so ppl dont complain.
Did we had X3D thread yet?

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
No axen is not G_B, fluffy3d was G_B trying to come back but got outed and then left. Axen is just using poses that literally everyone else did which is fine but gets boring after a while i agree.

Who i think G_B is def X3D they are so similar in the way they model and how they pose plus i think he doesnt want to repeat the same mistake and is now doing 2 versions of his animations so ppl dont complain.
Oh shit. Now that you mention that, I kinda do see it.
If it is really G_B, good on him for leaving all that BBC stuff in the past. That shit was always needlessly divisive.

favulous

May 20, 2022

Who i think G_B, its maybe X3D. They are so similar in the way they model and how they pose plus i think he doesnt want to repeat the same mistake and is now doing 2 versions of his animations so ppl dont complain, or he can be a follower of G_B who learned on his own and honestly is doing a better job than him.
I think I've found the real G_B.
Look up Conseitnsfw. Very similar animation, model, and dialogue styles.