kat-klema

Jun 29, 2019
Does it have newer releases/source quality? From the pic it looks like a bunch of older art I've seen on rule34 image boards. (I'd look at the site myself but it just fails to load and I've got go rn).
this is all that I found, and all that is unfortunately :(

adiktusss

Jan 25, 2020
Does all these terms include Video tutorials? If not, where can I find those? Sorry, new to the group. Thanks.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Does all these terms include Video tutorials? If not, where can I find those? Sorry, new to the group. Thanks.
None of them do. I have never seen leaked video tutorials. I suggest looking at other artists for tutorials as I don't think you'll find much luck with Axsens.

adiktusss

Jan 25, 2020
None of them do. I have never seen leaked video tutorials. I suggest looking at other artists for tutorials as I don't think you'll find much luck with Axsens.
That's unfortunate. How aboht Sakimichan? Do you happen to have her voice over tutorials or know where to find it? Preferably, her latest ones since I was able to find some but those were around term 25-40ish and can't seem to find terms beyond that.

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
That's unfortunate. How aboht Sakimichan? Do you happen to have her voice over tutorials or know where to find it? Preferably, her latest ones since I was able to find some but those were around term 25-40ish and can't seem to find terms beyond that.
Ask in the sakimichan thread. I've seen some saki tutorials before but I never saved em.

Le Boo

Feb 4, 2020
I've added an unzipped Mega archive of all the terms posted here to the thread. Figured that would be useful to some.

Link: Mega
Hi mate,
I've added an unzipped Mega archive of all the terms posted here to the thread. Figured that would be useful to some.

Link: Mega
Hi there,

are you able to get Axsens every month? I was thinking of being a patron, but money is a bit tight.

Le Boo

Feb 4, 2020
Oh I see you are able to get Zumi quite consistently too. For that, are you able to grab steps with that too?

I'm currently pledged to Zumi, but if I can grab another artists that has no shares, that be more beneficial.

Reactions: jiafei

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Depends on the leak. Some leaks include steps and some don't. Sakimichan, Sciamano, LoganCure, NeoArtCore, Zumi, Axsens all have consistent leaks. Though nothing wrong with supporting the artists even if their content is leaked. If you'd like to grab another artist that isn't shared then go for it. The more sharing the better.

Reactions: johnycage69

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Kittew's art looks good, don't think you can get that anywhere

Yeah I've been wanting that artist's stuff for a while. I'll see if I can't dig up anything this weekend. Kittew recently came back from her hiatus so maybe there will be leaks for once?