LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Terms 107 and 108 Added.

Also the PSD&Steps have been added for Terms 107 and 108. I created a new section for them in the post as I know not everyone wants those. I can't say for sure if I will be able to provide PSD's every month but hopefully they continue to be leaked.

Last edited:

YoungUndead

Mar 16, 2019
Terms 107 and 108 Added.

Also the PSD&Steps have been added for Terms 107 and 108. I created a new section for them in the post as I know not everyone wants those. I can't say for sure if I will be able to provide PSD's every month but hopefully they continue to be leaked.

I also structured the post to include spoilers so the giant list of links isn't right in your face. I have the PSD's somewhere for another term I shared once somwhere on my drive back at home. (I'm on vacation right now so thats why this leak took a little longer for me to upload). I'll add them when I get back tommorow.
both 107 and 108 mega links are to the same 107 file, fix once you have time please <3

Reactions: LuckerWolf

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Axsens banner test v2.jpg
Pics are from Term 111 (to be released April 6th-10th, actual leak date varies).
There may be one more nsfw image coming with this term.

(Trying out posting update posts that aren't just term leaked posts. Let me know if it's too spammy)
(Images attached are not source. These are just previews posted by Axsens)

Reactions: Blight Wolf

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
View attachment 582102
Pics are from Term 111 (to be released April 6th-10th, actual leak date varies).
There may be one more nsfw image coming with this term.

(Trying out posting update posts that aren't just term leaked posts. Let me know if it's too spammy)
(Images attached are not source. These are just previews posted by Axsens)
I would like to post some artworks here also but I didn't anyone else would want to see that

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
I would like to post some artworks here also but I didn't anyone else would want to see that
I don't know if anyone cares but your welcome to if you want to. I personally think it would be cool. If you do do it just make sure to size the pics appropriately so they don't look absolutely massive on the thread.

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I don't know if anyone cares but your welcome to if you want to. I personally think it would be cool. If you do do it just make sure to size the pics appropriately so they don't look absolutely massive on the thread.
I can do that, I also check on her yiffparty often for any updates as well what's gonna be featured in future terms

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Not related to the thread but I just google for kittew stuff and this thread come up and I see people discuss about it in previous page. Anyone managed to find kittew stuff? I can't find any except a few pics on rule34 site. I would pledge to the artist if I have the money but I kind of broke right now. I love the cute style she give to all the character. It feel different compare to normal style from Sakimichan and other artist.
79f56ef04674f78ba6130010592bb5fb.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: lordkratos