YoungUndead

Mar 16, 2019
Not related to the thread but I just google for kittew stuff and this thread come up and I see people discuss about it in previous page. Anyone managed to find kittew stuff? I can't find any except a few pics on rule34 site. I would pledge to the artist if I have the money but I kind of broke right now. I love the cute style she give to all the character. It feel different compare to normal style from Sakimichan and other artist.
View attachment 586342
Body color is perfect, texture is more sharpen compare to Sakimi, looks more artistic than real.

There is no Kittew thread yet!!!
Made one, if you have anything to add to the collection feel free to share there.
I may or may not be providing some leaks for that artist next month.... ;)
nice ;)

Reactions: elgrandespogos

Dr. Syndicate

Sep 15, 2018
I have no issue. Though, I'd try to consolidate the nsfw preview with the sfw preview. That way you aren't double posting for every character.
That'll be hard for me to do since yiffparty is always slow on updating everyone's page's

LuckerWolf

Jun 29, 2019
Heads up for next month. I'm delaying all my updates for all artists (zumi, axsens, etc). I'll still provide updates if their leaked on 420chan, yiff, e-hentai, etc but if there leaked on the chinese sites I'm gonna wait a week or so to update.

Reason being is I want to see what other leakers there are and the chinese sites have begun releasing update collections for each month. (It's way to cheaper to buy those collections then buy all the artist updates individually.) So I'd rather wait for those and save some points/cash. You'll still get your art don't worry.

Reactions: tefollin