• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Hikari 008

Mar 11, 2019
Im having an issue with the game. After the what im guessing final scene with the shop keeper who has you organize his house my character is stuck facing downward and i cant interact with anyone who i cant get above. scene transitions dont correct it, H scenes dont correct it and a reload doesnt either.

Buttmanz

Oct 30, 2018
Any news about a new translation? or somewhere with information on how to do it for me to try.

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Full Save

Wow this game has a lot of fetishes. As long as it is not loli, you should find something you like here.
I could be wrong but it's missing dancer job quest line, and school teacher. The art class doesn't count but felt a bit empty during that quest chain. Also the MTL dialogue gave me blue balls lol

Psajchol

Sep 2, 2019
Where is the futa content in this? Does it unlock after a specific event or is some diffrent place other than starting ones?

4.50 star(s) 13 Votes