uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
Well, I tried everything, (delete data folder and put uncensored data, redownloaded the thread version of the game and applied the patch) nothing works, it still shows the fucking heart censor.

if any good soul has it working can that person send a link so i can download the patched game

thanks in advance

makeitso

Jul 29, 2018
Well, I tried everything, (delete data folder and put uncensored data, redownloaded the thread version of the game and applied the patch) nothing works, it still shows the fucking heart censor.

if any good soul has it working can that person send a link so i can download the patched game

thanks in advance
I can confirm that the uploaded patch works as advertised. Made a fresh copy of my game's folder, deleted "Data", and extracted "Data" from the patch's archive to the game's root. Lost to the first boss before applying the patch and after applying the patch, and the pink heart was there the first time but not the second time.

PS Also did a control test by only overwriting files, and that's when the pink heart stays. Sounds like a files mix-up (extracting "Data" from the game's archive, not the patch's archive, for example).

Reactions: uchihafabio

uchihafabio

Sep 10, 2017
I can confirm that the uploaded patch works as advertised. Made a fresh copy of my game's folder, deleted "Data", and extracted "Data" from the patch's archive to the game's root. Lost to the first boss before applying the patch and after applying the patch, and the pink heart was there the first time but not the second time.

PS Also did a control test by only overwriting files, and that's when the pink heart stays. Sounds like a files mix-up (extracting "Data" from the game's archive, not the patch's archive, for example).
Somehow I did it. Never touching that folder again

Jayfromthesouth

Nov 19, 2020
Okey. 100% fully uncensored patch if anything goes wrong please let me know

How to apply patch ?

- If you bought the game from dlsite or download game that have never been patched before:
-----> Delete the data folder and extract the data folder from my patch to your game folder.

- If you download game that apply partial uncensored:
-----> Extract the data folder from my patch and replace them all.

View attachment 998898
View attachment 998899
Can someone upload their version of the game with the uncensored patch, because I can't seem to figure out ho to make it uncensored even after following the instruction

dragonize9413

Jun 30, 2019
I replaced them with your new file. but it still no working.
NOPY didn't work so i downloaded basic file from ANONFILE. Is that a problem? file name is 'Ayura_Crisis__cracked' 11111.PNG 11111.PNG

4.40 star(s) 40 Votes