Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-06-13] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Mar 16, 2019
Pack 52, some pics in NSFW+Lingerie folder damaged or not complete download... sad
Yes also for me. The Pictures are in .Part files. You can watch them only with the VLC Player. But this is not really a solution, maybe the Uploader can fix this Problem.

The Damaged Folders (for me) are:
AyyaSAP 52 Pack (2021)\3 NSFW+Lingerie\Spider Gwen
AyyaSAP 52 Pack (2021)\3 NSFW+Lingerie\Tifa

rbfrog2

Jun 1, 2020
The files aren't actually broken, just delete the .jpg files and rename the .part files to just .jpg

Mar 16, 2019
The files aren't actually broken, just delete the .jpg files and rename the .part files to just .jpg
Its not working for me. I can see the Pictures also with my Photo Viewer but there is no thumbnail loading for this Images like the other ones. That's the only broken thing for me.

cedak

May 22, 2020
Yes also for me. The Pictures are in .Part files. You can watch them only with the VLC Player. But this is not really a solution, maybe the Uploader can fix this Problem.

The Damaged Folders (for me) are:
AyyaSAP 52 Pack (2021)\3 NSFW+Lingerie\Spider Gwen
AyyaSAP 52 Pack (2021)\3 NSFW+Lingerie\Tifa

Deleted member 2164995

Creator of Yuri games, cause why not?
Mar 30, 2020
Hello
The Pack 52 should be fixed
Thanks, cedak those helped a lot! Seems like some of them were miss named and duplicates as well. (The ones in Pack 52)​

YamiNoKoe

Nov 20, 2020
Links for Pack 25-36, 43-46 and the 1-46 no futa pack are dead is possible to reupload please?

Last edited:

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Very late release this month but Pack 52 has been added to the archive. (posted Sep 28, 2021 )

Cheers.
Hi DasNero,
You posted this article for Pack 52 almost 2 months ago. Can I inquire if the artist has a set release schedule of every 2 months or something? Seems to me (imo) that the artist doesn't seem to have a planned schedule of each pack compared to their packs from 2020, 2019 and prior......or maybe I'm just being impatient and can't wait to see the new content. Thanks for your time and efforts in providing the community with the packs......greatly appreciated:love:

• Red Heart
Reactions: kat-klema

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Hi DasNero,
You posted this article for Pack 52 almost 2 months ago. Can I inquire if the artist has a set release schedule of every 2 months or something? Seems to me (imo) that the artist doesn't seem to have a planned schedule of each pack compared to their packs from 2020, 2019 and prior......or maybe I'm just being impatient and can't wait to see the new content. Thanks for your time and efforts in providing the community with the packs......greatly appreciated:love:
Normally we should have gotten Pack 53 in like mid-late October but for some reason we didn't. And unless I missed an announcement (which is highly possible with how IRL has been), we got no info about it and I am currently under the assumption that Pack 53 will come in December with about two months worth of content. We currently got previews for the following pieces in Pack 53:
1) 4 Disney Princesses group piece
2) Daphne from Scooby
3) Ganyu
4) Harley Quinn
5) Satele Shan
6) Lux
7) Arcane Jinx

The Love/Yuri poll went up this morning GMT+1 with Ty Lee x Suki being in the lead so far (about 38% of the votes, second place is Nova Terra x Samus with 23% right now).

There was a small "goody bag" on Halloween but those will be part of pack 53 and are not full sets so I didn't bother posting them individually.

Cheers

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
Normally we should have gotten Pack 53 in like mid-late October but for some reason we didn't. And unless I missed an announcement (which is highly possible with how IRL has been), we got no info about it and I am currently under the assumption.........**shortened**
Thank you very much for the update........this is appreciated. IRL always seems to be the crux of the matter. As for the works that the artists plans for Pack 53 along with the Yuri poll and "Goody Bag", this is looking very exciting:cool:.........happiness all around:giggle:(y) (If I were to think about it and all that will be included, suggests that the pack is going to be significant in size)

LordMerek

Romance & Redemption Enthusiast
Donor
Aug 22, 2018
Normally we should have gotten Pack 53 in like mid-late October but for some reason we didn't. And unless I missed an announcement (which is highly possible with how IRL has been), we got no info about it and I am currently under the assumption that Pack 53 will come in December with about two months worth of content. We currently got previews for the following pieces in Pack 53:
1) 4 Disney Princesses group piece
2) Daphne from Scooby
3) Ganyu
4) Harley Quinn
5) Satele Shan
6) Lux
7) Arcane Jinx

The Love/Yuri poll went up this morning GMT+1 with Ty Lee x Suki being in the lead so far (about 38% of the votes, second place is Nova Terra x Samus with 23% right now).

There was a small "goody bag" on Halloween but those will be part of pack 53 and are not full sets so I didn't bother posting them individually.

Cheers
Can't wait for Satele Shan.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote