Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-06-13] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
That pic was never on the patreon feed for pack 50 so it seems like it is a personal pic Ayyasap did "on her own time" and possibly will be in a future pack.

Cheers
Ok, thanks for the information DasNero.....much appreciated:cool:. Hopefully Ayyasap would consider her normal routine for this particular character in the future......;)

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
I would like to get the communities assistance with an image called "Arlette Sauveterre" published in Pack 43. I've come across several indicators of a 3rd image in existence in which the character has been drawn wearing either a red bikini or red lingerie outfit. I've attached a reference found so far (top right hand corner). Is there someone that is able to provide the entire image for this outfit (preferably in HQ)? Thanks in advance

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
I would like to get the communities assistance with an image called "Arlette Sauveterre" published in Pack 43. **Snipped**
The gumroad pack only has the SFW and NSFW version, lingerie seems to be AWOL. If you can source me a public post of the lingerie version I can poke Ayyasap what happened about it (sometimes she does promo versions that do not make it into the packs for one reason or another).

Cheers

Reactions: Voyager2

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
The gumroad pack only has the SFW and NSFW version, lingerie seems to be AWOL. If you can source me a public post of the lingerie version I can poke Ayyasap what happened about it (sometimes she does promo versions that do not make it into the packs for one reason or another).

Cheers
Sure, that would be great DasNero:). Here is the hyperlink for one of the websites that I found:

I've been able to locate the same image on a couple of other "comic book" and "graphic" sites with more or less the same, just in different resolutions or sizes. I dug a little deeper into those images, only to find "hints" of image manipulation, so never been able to find the entire image in any resolution or size:rolleyes:. Some of the sites have a portion cropped, some have image flipping and even one shows basic lineart:sick:, but none with the whole lingerie/bikini pic in full colour.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.....thanks

boom_1

Dec 11, 2020
Some files will be incorrect when uploading a single file
For example, alita-futa.cum. JPG from the Futa series cannot be downloaded

Just some questions
Maybe re-uploading the file will solve the problem

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
Downloading myself to see which other files are buggered up. Will update when I got them re-uploaded.

For future reference, post which file names throw errors; makes re-uploads faster.

Cheers

Last edited:

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
So, did a full download of the pack on Mega, only the mentioned Futa+Cum Alita pic threw any errors.

Deleted and replaced from my local desktop copy. -> Same issue.
Deleted and replaced from my cell. -> Same issue.

I am assuming that something on Mega's end is fucked.

Pic is too big for attaching or inserting (allegedly) so have a for now (only that one pic).

Will check back after sleep/while at work to see if Mega un-fucked itself.

Cheers

Reactions: tefollin and boom_1

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Anyone else having issues with this down to last 4 files and cant seem to finish... deleted and retried and same issue.
That the double edge sword with MEGA. Sure you can have the option to download pacific content without the need to download the entire whole thing. The downside of using it; is shit like this can happen when importing files to MEGA time to time:
Screenshot 2021-08-12 023146.png
I seems this image variants for Alita is corrupted and I can't download it.
So, did a full download of the pack on Mega, only the mentioned Futa+Cum Alita pic threw any errors.

Deleted and replaced from my local desktop copy. -> Same issue.
Deleted and replaced from my cell. -> Same issue.

I am assuming that something on Mega's end is fucked.

Pic is too big for attaching or inserting (allegedly) so have a g-drive link for now (only that one pic).

Will check back after sleep/while at work to see if Mega un-fucked itself.

Cheers
Thank for the alternative link . It was the only image I was having problem with downloading.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote