Collection Pinup AyyaSAP Collection [2024-06-13] [AyyaSAP]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NutGuy

Oct 11, 2020
Apparantley Ayyasap is also doing Bella Dumitrescu, pack 50 is shaping up to be the best one yet!

Voyager2

Dec 15, 2020
So an observation: there is an image on this artists DA account called "Tetyana Ordovicia" which was published on June 13. kat-klema also posted a preview image to this affect:). The artist then publishes another character called "Galadriel" on June 29. The Galadriel image is included in the Pack 50 release but the Tetyana is completely missing. I'm going to assume that either Tetyana is being done for pack 51 OR that this particular image was removed from the pack 50 before being released here........am I missing something?

DasNero

Jul 6, 2020
So an observation: there is an image on this artists DA account called "Tetyana Ordovicia" which was published on June 13. kat-klema also posted a preview image to this affect:). The artist then publishes another character called "Galadriel" on June 29. The Galadriel image is included in the Pack 50 release but the Tetyana is completely missing. I'm going to assume that either Tetyana is being done for pack 51 OR that this particular image was removed from the pack 50 before being released here........am I missing something?
That pic was never on the patreon feed for pack 50 so it seems like it is a personal pic Ayyasap did "on her own time" and possibly will be in a future pack.

Cheers

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote