3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Which is your favorite girl ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
We know that it isn't real life so the player should have all the choices enabled... but that would limit the principle of the choices... in this case we would make a kinetic novel with all choices enabled and all content one after one...
Nah, I don't want all the choices enabled and I hate Kinetic Novels.

I was just saying when it comes to these types of branch pathing games, it drives me nuts. Because there's always a spot where I picked the wrong choice and now, deep into the game, I can't pick a certain choice because I missed that previous choice.

It's on me really, not your game or the others. I just have to stick to the type of MC I decide to play as. If I miss out on a choice, if I care that much, I'll just replay it again choosing different shit.

Edit: Okay so, played some more and I like it.

This isn't what I thought it would be. It's better.

Definitely liking the choices, story and super glad this MC isn't an MC I have seen a bunch of times already (the character model)

Sorry for my previous comments... I should have played the game some more before saying anything. So. I apologize for my stupidity and impulsiveness.

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
We're pleased that you like it ! Feel free to say what you like and what you don't ! :)

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes