3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Which is your favorite girl ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
:)

Don't worry Julia will be beautiful in episode 2 :)
Episode 1 Julia looks great. I can see why you switched her hair. It looks good and I haven't seen it used before. I've seen the original in probably 20+ other games.

Think I preferred Ruby's original hair. It just felt like it fit her character more. That being said, do what you think is best. I've enjoyed the game a lot so far. (y)

KoGa3

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Aug 14, 2018
Made a small Mod with gallery unlock and checking/cheating the main MC game points
(+ some more game settings)
Edit: with v0.1.3a I also added choice infos ("walkthrough")

Sept. 14, 2023: removed the outdated download links

Download Mod v0.1.3a (~5MB)
Workupload - Mediafire

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
BEST_01.jpg BEST_02.jpg BEST_03.jpg BEST_04.jpg
Edit Apr. 27, 2023:
Another Mod is now available and got linked on the OP.
Makes therefore no sense to continue mine, it's stopped again.

Last edited:
Jul 8, 2022
Holà !

Petite maj qui fait plaisir, tellement hâte de voir la suite et encore merci pour ce jeu et bon courage avec le boulot que vous faites (y)

-------------

Hello !

Little maj which is a pleasure, so excited to see the rest and thank you again for this game and good luck with the job you are doing (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: UncleNanard
Sep 3, 2020
Yes, we have made some changes about it in the next update...
It wasn't made intentionnaly for bothering players ^^
now that's more like it a game with actual choices that matter

I've been looking for a game like this for a long time no Force relationships

and no force sex scenes

games like this one is very rare keep up the good work

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
now that's more like it a game with actual choices that matter

I've been looking for a game like this for a long time no Force relationships

and no force sex scenes

games like this one is very rare keep up the good work
Well, shit. You're an asshole, bro. ;) :ROFLMAO: I downloaded this and been putting it off for awhile. Now, because of your damn post, after this QC, I'll have to stop procrastinating over it and just play it.

tumblr_mrleghu4QN1san23co1_500.gif

Sep 3, 2020
Well, shit. You're an asshole, bro. ;) :ROFLMAO: I downloaded this and been putting it off for awhile. Now, because of your damn post, after this QC, I'll have to stop procrastinating over it and just play it.

View attachment 2575027
don't mention it that's what brothers are for:p

but yes it's amazing nothing is forced on you play the game however you like

if you only like one girl go ahead and focus on that one girl and be friends with the others;)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
to bad i could only put in 1 vote .... Grace is hot as fuck .... but Ruby damnnnnnnn ... can i have them both ... ppppppppppppppplllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee <- begging :love:

Sep 3, 2020
That's what I said and been dl'ing this since the first release and never played it. If it wasn't for Vidal the king of Pervert posting what he did above, I'd still be procrastinating on playing this. :ROFLMAO:
to tell you the truth brother this game caught me by surprise

I wasn't expecting it to be this good I was expecting it to be

just another game where everybody fuck everybody

because that's the kind of games we've been getting lately but I'm happy to be proven wrong

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
to tell you the truth brother this game caught me by surprise

I wasn't expecting it to be this good I was expecting it to be

just another game where everybody fuck everybody

because that's the kind of games we've been getting lately but I'm happy to be proven wrong
Most of the games with choices that matter usually end up abandoned or they switch to a 6 - 12 month schedule and you(Well, me) usually forget about them. Hopefully Dolyla keeps going and stays on a good release schedule.

Also, so far, going by looks, Grace is best girl. But, going by personality, I love Ruby. But seems like Ruby is more about wanting to bang the girls with you. Something I'm not a fan of. I'm greedy af and hate to share. Ahaha

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes