3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Anaktorness

Apr 4, 2023
weak current tags, weak planned tags, lots of patreon friendly tags, really don't care but good luck anyway

Dec 9, 2020
Never thought I'd see an AVN use explaining what an AVN is and it's rules as an entire chapter/update in it's story......
Wow.... :confused:

Reactions: astabro

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
I think if blocks in e1s4.rpy's "final" label are too vague because you can meet only one of the twins in the end of ep1. All begins with Grope and either refuse variable doesn't indicate the path that the player is on regarding Sofia or Beth. This means that you have to include Grope in the if-elif-else statements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but seems like both if blocks are the same so they could be merged into one if statement:
By the way, I just tested the code I suggested and refusing Beth's kiss gets me straight to the episode 2. Previously I got the scene from not refusing Sofia's scene that wasn't an option for not groping Julia in the airplane.

In e2s1.rpy before making the choice for chosen I got both Ruby and Madison's lines but, since I didn't grope Julia, I should have seen only Ruby's line that is only Beth's path. And, when I kissed Beth, I got only Madison's line (that I shouldn't see at all).

PS. If you use variables of Character definition lines from script.rpy as the value of your "chosen" variable ($ chosen = mad), you get girl's color in say_label (who_color) when the chosen says something instead of the default color that is used for non-defined characters and strings like "Madison" as chosen's value.

Edit: I might combine the choice regarding the twins as a single variable. I would name it like "twinlewd" false being the refusal. This approach would let us use if twinlewd: (short for twinlewd == True) for both cases (in e1s4) but identifying the twin would need Grope too (like in e2s1's case)... :unsure:

Last edited:

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
monksims Yeah the code isnt what it was firstly imaginated... should have been simpler like Bj=true or kiss =true and that's all... We will rework it for next update to be sure there is no mistake. Thank you !

Reactions: monksims

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
Never thought I'd see an AVN use explaining what an AVN is and it's rules as an entire chapter/update in it's story......
Wow.... :confused:
It wasn't an entire chapter, it was an introduction to episode 2 :)
And this scene is an "easter egg" to the Scream scenes to define the genre of the game ( in the movie they define a slasher ).
Sorry if it wasn't interesting for you but what Ruby said in this update was the main orientation of our game.

Reactions: vogelbeest

monksims

Mar 17, 2019
should have been simpler like Bj=true or kiss =true and that's all... We will rework it for next update to be sure there is no mistake. Thank you !
Well, just changing names and polarity of variables doesn't solve the issue alone. You're already using those kind of variables inverted. The point was that those two two-state (true/false) variables don't tell the code which one of them should be active. In other words, MC met either Beth or Sofia (that depends on if MC groped Julia in the first place). If you want to use a single variable for each girl that has activity (in other words Grope) built into it, you need three-state variables, such as 0, 1, 2 of which 0 could be inactive, 1 refusal and 2 bj/kiss. If you want to stick using true/false values, you'll need to check Grope AND bj/kiss (or refusek/refusebj, as you're using in this version) variable pairs. :unsure:

You're welcome.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
I just finished this release...and I liked it (the girls are great looking). Though I noticed some changes from the original release....The black guy who MC met and became friends with on the plane (a scene from an older release), was removed...and it looks like he was made out to be a d-bag among the girls MC first met. (Or is this scene only available if MC gropes her ass?) And the girl who was a hothead on the plane, seemed to be much nicer and calm towards MC in this release. (Or is this because MC didn't grope her?)

So I kind of get this feeling if MC focuses on the Ruby choices first, as well only on the other girls in the group (avoiding the twins)...it will open up a harem path. I could be wrong though, but Ruby's 7 steps gave me that vibe. And with no walk through, it would be nice to know what choices will set up a harem path in the story.

Dolyla

Game Developer
Feb 10, 2022
MrBenny Yeah Steven has been removed from the beginning and Ruby took his place. Better this way... He will take part in the following events of the story but won't be really a problem for MC. Madison temperament has been "lighted" :) For the Harem path you're right thinking like that. Ruby is a key to open this path later. (Harem will become a "real" one through episode 4 for a reason you will understand in next updates). Now, it's more dating with each girls, competition, and learning who is who... then we will make the crossed paths. Episode 1 and the "groping part" was mostly there to show that choices are important. Episode 2 will set your favorites.

Kuokaman

Dec 15, 2021
I like that there is so many choices and an MC character shaping mechanism but the plot doesn't make any sense from the very beginning (scene in the plane which looks like a private jet - and why are the girls from school there) through every small detail (sleeping on the couch, dialogues, etc.). Maybe it was intended to be a VN parody but it's not funny either.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
MrBenny Yeah Steven has been removed from the beginning and Ruby took his place. Better this way... He will take part in the following events of the story but won't be really a problem for MC. Madison temperament has been "lighted" :) For the Harem path you're right thinking like that. Ruby is a key to open this path later. (Harem will become a "real" one through episode 4 for a reason you will understand in next updates). Now, it's more dating with each girls, competition, and learning who is who... then we will make the crossed paths. Episode 1 and the "groping part" was mostly there to show that choices are important. Episode 2 will set your favorites.
ona a harem path will any lesbian/bi stuff be avoidable if planned?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
ona a harem path will any lesbian/bi stuff be avoidable if planned?
yeah it will its a apart of the 7 rules of AVNs so the dev really know what his doing when it comes to harems

also for the the dev is it just going to be the 4 LIs we seen so far for the harem or will there be more LIs

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020
Did some serious evaluation to share the " B.E.S.T. " Fan Sigs with all of you :cool::

Grace - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,83 MB / .gif

BESTsiGg.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713968_BESTsiGg.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Julia - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,89 MB / .gif

BESTsiGj.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713969_BESTsiGj.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

Madison - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,86 MB / .gif

BESTsiGm.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713970_BESTsiGm.gif

Ruby - Fan Signature
300 x 124 px / 0,8 MB / .gif

BESTsiGr.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2023/06/2713971_BESTsiGr.gif
_______________________________________________________________________________________

Feel free to evaluate for yourself and systematically use the B.E.S.T. of these Sigs in your personal signature...
...You'd support the further development of this game quite a wee bit as well (if not in the B.E.S.T. way!).

And Dolyla: thanks for your game & good luck with the further development! Cheers to you and all the B.E.S.T.!

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes