cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Seems like a fun, challenging game. Only complaint I have is that it could use a rebalance at the lower ranks as the enemies just spam the "Summon" spell and you end up with 5-10 sharks chasing your cursor around the board.

W65

May 31, 2018
I get the weirdest Kirby vibes from that screenshot with the trees and the door.

shocking

Oct 25, 2017
it could be a good game, but those annoying things following your cursor just kills it, you're dead before knowing what's going on, and it dont gives you a second to learn a little bit how to play properly, making all rookie players to randomly move the pieces hoping for the best.

Dianna

Aug 27, 2017
I don't think the game is that hard...
About the sharks: you can kill them preparing any combination circling the mouse so they concentrate and rightclick whe they are nearing the blocks you prepared, it's a little clunky at the beggining but when you get it right it becomes really easier. Another point is that when you kill the sharks the opponent receive damage. I kill them more with the sharks than with the spells.

It may be a little difficult at the beggining but i think it's a fun difficulty. I don't know how it'll scale at the next levels but if it's still too hard for the majority so a easy mode/normal mode option will be good? But keep in mind that it'll increase the development time of the game.

(Sry if there are some errors, english is not my native language)