3.30 star(s) 4 Votes

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
lol my mistake sorry for the link is that I'm new posting haha.

But you are right if you can give me the save, I just want to see how much progress the game is going to play in normal, do not worry, I always keep several folders to avoid carrying them

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018

But you are right if you can give me the save, I just want to see how much progress the game is going to play in normal, do not worry, I always keep several folders to avoid carrying them
The link you posted is the link without a decryption key. In the Manage Link screen on Mega, you should have 3 link options: Link without key, Decryption key, and Link with key. Most of the Mega links you see on here will be the third option on that screen.

Nov 13, 2017

nearly full save

Bardman

Sep 25, 2017
alright so I think I got everything important except for the armband. anyone know how to get it?

Lesther

Dec 4, 2019
I don't have a save file for this version but maybe I can get past it real quick

Edit: file past the first tough puzzle
Question, what is that file for? it's a save or something because I put it in the game data and nothing happened exactly the same

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Woah, pretty cool to see people posting about my game! I'll ask the OP to see if he can update that first post.
get dev badge and .. maybe can ask for get the thread , so you can update and all yourself without askig mods everytime :)

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Maybe a dumb question, but how do you save in this game? Tried using the bed, there is no save option and I already lost my progress once due to pressing esc.

Also, the random fights with the Shapes are pure cancer... Can you even switch to firing up instead of down? Lost so many times because the only shapes left were either ceiling clingers or blocking the upper part of the screen and I couldn't damage them. The art of this game is great, but it needs a bit of a polish, along with a better tutorial

Last edited:

cklaubur

Apr 2, 2018
Saving is done in a special area of the main village map.

During the Shape battles, using the scroll wheel changes your direction of fire.

I do agree, the tutorial could be rewritten to explain some things better.

Jun 13, 2018
So um, I started up the game after installing it and for some reason the mouse just keeps going up no matter what I do. Has anyone else had this problem and if so how did you fix it?

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Saving is done in a special area of the main village map.

During the Shape battles, using the scroll wheel changes your direction of fire.

I do agree, the tutorial could be rewritten to explain some things better.
Thanks for the info! Where exactly is that area?

And I guess I will have to get a new mouse, my scroll wheel is busted...

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
can anyone tell me the colour change mechanic i understand that the mana shards need to be the same colour but not how the colours change the mana shards and pellets.

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
ok this game is way too complex and confusing.
no instructions for anything. Just a vague UI tutorial.
i can barely find my way around the UI.
everything is scattered around on the map.
You literally have to FIND the save function by exploring the map, so if you missed it... good luck.
Apparently there's crafting? What? How?
Also... so many clickables...
If i were to describe this game in 2 words, it would be "sensory overload".

Someone have a save i can use that skips the starting area so i can actually start playing and upgrading?
Or at least a guide would be nice.

Nosebecc

Game Developer
Jan 10, 2020
get dev badge and .. maybe can ask for get the thread , so you can update and all yourself without askig mods everytime :)
Thanks! I'll look into this.
And thanks for the feedback guys, I'll scatter some signs with advice around the game and improve what's causing you problems.

3.30 star(s) 4 Votes