Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

sipsipsap

Aug 20, 2023
Enabling the dev menu through manipulation of 00library.rpy in renpy/common results in the game breaking. I tested it with a modded version of the game and with a vanilla one. It works fine on the vanilla version.
I've done this in a good dozen other games. Had it the first time that this breaks the game.

y0rthan

Apr 4, 2021
the mod removed volume sound
I was hoping someone would have replied to this with a solution, because I ran into this problem as well. Or rather, the volume option is there, but it doesn't do anything for me. All the sounds are just gone (except for music.)

Edit: Okay, I've seen several comments in the thread over the years that talk about this issue, so my guess is it's not a priority for most people, which is understandable since most AVN's don't have audio so most people may not have known any had disappeared. I guess I'll install two versions side-by-side, one with the audio, and one to give me pointers as to which choices to take? But that might be a hassle. Hmm. Decisions...

Does anyone know if the mod affects saves at all? Meaning if I started out with the mod, can I jump back without the mod without worry? Or am I just asking for a crash down the line?

FINAL EDIT: Never mind! I found Lord Ashram's fixes. Apologies for the unnecessary post. Though if anyone else comes here looking for an answer, just know that Lord Ashram's version of the mod fixes the sound issue, as well as other aspects.

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote