ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
1615025779507.png

In-game mod for the game.
As always if you like the game please show your support for the Dev.
If you like my work please consider supporting me on my , or .

Updated: 2022-01-15
Game/Creator: Babysitter / T4bbo -
Modder: ShaddyModda - - - -
Mod Version: Final v0.2.2b
Game Version
: Final v0.2.2b
Language
: English

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: -
OTHER
Unofficial Android port incl. my Mod and Restoration Patch by DarkAssassin

Masterlist of Mods

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Ha one of the first games that I played when I joined this website for the first time, Unfortunately I never finish the game for unknown reasons, So it's going to be good playing this game again, but I have one question I'm going to keep that clean and simple, NTR avoidable?
Should have read features, but yes.

Somnis

Sep 5, 2019
don't know about base, but just tried running it via DAs port and I'm getting a 'jped loading error' on shaddyBG.jpg when i try to open the replay menu

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3'.
couldn't use :(
Then you didn't extract the game properly or somehow deleted the images.rpa which all the sound files are in, and I didn't touch. The only file that is replaced by my mod download is scripts.rpa. Try extracting the game again to a new folder, then re-install the mod.

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
Then you didn't extract the game properly or somehow deleted the images.rpa which all the sound files are in, and I didn't touch. The only file that is replaced by my mod download is scripts.rpa. Try extracting the game again to a new folder, then re-install the mod.
I'm having the same problem as the user you replied to. Not sure why. I tried re-downloading the game as well as the mod. But I keep getting the error IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3' . Found the issue, using unren to get the console somehow causes this error when using the mod

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I'm having the same problem as the user you replied to. Not sure why. I tried re-downloading the game as well as the mod. But I keep getting the error IOError: Couldn't find file 'sounds/MainMenu.mp3' . Only happens when I use this mod. The base game works no problem. Super weird.
I'll Re-download the game and test tomorrow. Admittedly i downloaded it a while back, so its possible links were changed, and some differences in the original scripts.

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
I'll Re-download the game and test tomorrow. Admittedly i downloaded it a while back, so its possible links were changed, and some differences in the original scripts.
Sorry about that man, no need. seems using unren to get the console was causing the problem when using the mod. My fault! Looking forward to using the mod though! Thank you! it only happens when using unren and the mod simultaneously!

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry about that man, no need. seems using unren to get the console was causing the problem when using the mod. My fault! Looking forward to using the mod though! Thank you! it only happens when using unren and the mod simultaneously!
That's weird. I had unren in throughout creating the mod so i could reload between changes without having to close and restart the game. Then again I also had all the rpa's extracted. I didn't use unren in the test after mod was done in a fresh extraction of the game with rpa's intact either. I'll have to test that, so thanks for pointing it out. :)

mnkey45457

Dec 19, 2020
That's weird. I had unren in throughout creating the mod so i could reload between changes without having to close and restart the game. Then again I also had all the rpa's extracted. I didn't use unren in the test after mod was done in a fresh extraction of the game with rpa's intact either. I'll have to test that, so thanks for pointing it out. :)
No worries man! I didn't extract all the files just option 3 for the console. Happy to be of any help xD!

Reactions: ShaddyGames

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
Is it just me or are there some scenes missing from the replay gallery? Like the movie theater action with Christine, Jessica club HJ, Jessica pool room action, or the one where Christine with cum dribbling out?

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
finally, i liked the game, but there was often times id miss certian events due to not not knowing exactly when to be there or what had to be done before hand. hopefully this mod will help and make my experience more enjoyable

Reactions: Tribal2199
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote