Mod Ren'Py Completed Babysitter [Final v0.2.2b] Multi-Mod [ShaddyModda]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
unfortunately I will have to add the NTR scenes to the replay at some point, since I've already had a few dm's about it, but they will be on a page of their own and the page name will be NTR.
Yay. I just picked the game back up to see what scenes I had missed back when I played it before, and noticed the lack of the ntr parts.
Glad to see that will be remedied :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In WT (pdf), I see I have to open the console at some point (day 4 pkt.7) and add friendship points with Christine.
When I use UnRen to activate Dev console. When I start the game, an error pops up in the main menu and there is nothing I can do.
I noticed that this is a problem only because of this mod. Everything works without mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What to do? :unsure:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
In WT (pdf), I see I have to open the console at some point (day 4 pkt.7) and add friendship points with Christine.
When I use UnRen to activate Dev console. When I start the game, an error pops up in the main menu and there is nothing I can do.
I noticed that this is a problem only because of this mod. Everything works without mod.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What to do? :unsure:
I add the points in the mod so you don't have to add them via console. Also, I'm not sure why you'd get an error with the mod and not without considering i don't touch the sound files or code for them. That error is in regard to a missing mp3 file, or incorrect location for it. Has nothing to do with the mod, may have to do with some error when you unrened.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Qmil679

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
So I've played this game twice...First happy ending, but the second time I wondered about the (NTR) route, but I couldn't find it!! Do you guys have the ntr walkthrough?
Try checking the pdf walkthrough on the game OP.

JakeB

Jan 24, 2018
After installing the mod i only get an OverflowError on start and the game quits. Am i doing something wrong? I just copied the two mod-files to the "game" directory. Help is greatly appreciated :)

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
After installing the mod i only get an OverflowError on start and the game quits. Am i doing something wrong? I just copied the two mod-files to the "game" directory. Help is greatly appreciated :)
Did it ask you to overwrite the scripts.rpa

JakeB

Jan 24, 2018
I think it didn`t
So is my game installation damaged? I use the compressed version by the way.

EDIT:
I just had a quick glimpse into the game archive. There was no scripts.rpa file in it. I will have a go and download the uncompressed version, to see if it is different.

EDIT 2:
OK, the non compressed game has the file, so i got asked to overwrite it. The game now starts normally and the scene gallery works flawlessly.
ShaddyModda Thank you for this anazing work!

Last edited:
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote