Ren'Py Abandoned Babysitter on Call [v0.2] [SARIZ]

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
there is two kind of people

this one
Sorry but I pass, over proportional body parts not for me find them disgusting and disturbing. But hay nice story but just not my kind of art. Best of luck and am sure there are those whom would love this. Thanks for the add and again best of luck.
and people like myself who sees over proportional body parts and gets like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

s22ll

Sep 29, 2020
i've missing pics of mie wearing maid outfit .. Image 'mei_changing1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 7 , 8 , 9' .. and there's no pic 6 .. Can anyone help pls?

Reactions: dunno6988

John18111a

Aug 6, 2018
at what point do the maids change, I see once you get to 3 love points they will put on the maid outfit. Is that the end or is there a new cap for new stuff? I am currently on love 12 and nothing changes.

DickBobyson

Dec 25, 2018
at what point do the maids change, I see once you get to 3 love points they will put on the maid outfit. Is that the end or is there a new cap for new stuff? I am currently on love 12 and nothing changes.
think its it. the third update needs to come out with something actually worth the time or this will be a big disappointment

Elmidan

May 8, 2019
The only redeeming qualities of this demo/game are the the girls, chubby sexy and busty, if that's your thing, but even then there's absolutely no content, just an awful grind to earn a few bucks so that you can hire them, no sex scenes, almost no nudity, no character development, or fun or entertaining dialogue, just terrible, avoid at al costs.

Reactions: Kainlx

HylTin

Aug 29, 2018
Meh... Seem to be promissing BUT too less content so looks like to be a dev' waiting for money with nothing game... Waiting too see next updates but without much hope...

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Any recommendations for other games with huge butts like this? Big ass tag doesn't cut it.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes