3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
With WhiteWolf619 doing so many posts, I decided to look at this VN again. I wasn't recognizing any of these characters. That is when I realized that I never looked at or played Babysitters. I remember the original Babysitter, just not all of it, as it was a long time ago when I went through that VN.

I have a couple of questions about the characters. I was messing around with Sonya and can't figure out what source images khumak used to determine that she has thin lips and that she also has breast implants. To me it wasn't obvious from any of her renders that those things are true. Was the attempt to make her as true to the VN as possible, or was there artist interpretation? Did anyone ask T4bbo for some guidance on how to recreate fan art of these characters? Does OhWee have inside or more information to shed some light here?

Then in the list of possible assets, I want to know if all the girls are the same size as the male characters (seems unlikely) or are they supposed to be shorter (more likely). His side by side has the girls on their toes, but taller than the males!

And what is up with some of the characters appearing to change shape or looks from image to image. I know that lighting and scene placement can change the look of a character, but some appear to change even when the environment appears to remain the same.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
With WhiteWolf619 doing so many posts, I decided to look at this VN again. I wasn't recognizing any of these characters. That is when I realized that I never looked at or played Babysitters. I remember the original Babysitter, just not all of it, as it was a long time ago when I went through that VN.

I have a couple of questions about the characters. I was messing around with Sonya and can't figure out what source images khumak used to determine that she has thin lips and that she also has breast implants. To me it wasn't obvious from any of her renders that those things are true. Was the attempt to make her as true to the VN as possible, or was there artist interpretation? Did anyone ask T4bbo for some guidance on how to recreate fan art of these characters? Does OhWee have inside or more information to shed some light here?

Then in the list of possible assets, I want to know if all the girls are the same size as the male characters (seems unlikely) or are they supposed to be shorter (more likely). His side by side has the girls on their toes, but taller than the males!

And what is up with some of the characters appearing to change shape or looks from image to image. I know that lighting and scene placement can change the look of a character, but some appear to change even when the environment appears to remain the same.
I was 'on the team' only briefly back in the 0.0.7(?) days, so I can't speak to what may have happened with the characters as other team members were brought onboard to work on renders. I can only speak to the characters that were shared with me when I was helping with the game.

As for Babysitters, I looked at the promos of the characters briefly, they didn't interest me, so I haven't bothered to play that game.

I do have a .duf for Mia, which if I remember right is Sonja, I didn't work much with her though, my focus was on some Christine scenes at the time, and also trying to build a 'unified' apartment by merging the separate assets. A small handful of my renders ended up not getting used in the story (most of them were) but were in the images folder, which prompted a question about them at the time (the living room exercise scene).

Sonja's look evolves throughout the story, so I can't speak to later changes, but I'm seeing FWArt Brianna for the skin textures, and 100% P3D Nicole (Head/Body) with 100% P3D Kate body and an Aging Body Skin Base HD morph at 50%. Also, Shanda Hair. There are a number of other adjustments, but that should give you a starting point maybe...

As I was paid for my time on the team, I won't just flat out share any morphs, but my suggestions to others r.e. helping to recreate Christine and such relate to my time on the team.

Jess is pretty easy (I think that I talked about her a bit before), although as I remember her breasts were flattened a bit. Josh was in the story only briefly, and I guess that my idea of Josh and Jess getting it on was promptly dismissed after my time on the team. I did include this idea in Enthralled of course, but that is very much an UNOFFICIAL crossover story. Christine and Katie, being from different developers, of course never meet in Babysitter, but I had fun introducing themselves to each other in Enthralled!

No one else cared about Josh anyways!

Also, this never happened in 'Babysitter canon' but IMHO it would have made things more interesting (repost)...

Christine's mom ended up looking older in later Babysitter updates, but the older version isn't part of my unofficial head canon!
:p

Last edited:

T4bbo

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2017
Lmfao... I didn't know about this thread. Dr. Wick and Angelica look actually awesome... their jawline can cut the paper now... Lara is bit off tough... she's big hybrid of various characters, but main one is Chara.

I see some people here still care more about re-creating old game... :)

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
Lmfao... I didn't know about this thread. Dr. Wick and Angelica look actually awesome... their jawline can cut the paper now... Lara is bit off tough... she's big hybrid of various characters, but main one is Chara.

Yeah i thought there would be more to Lara's face, and wasn't sure if I was getting close to Angelica or Dr. Wick.:)
I have played both games and have enjoyed them both. Would be cool to see more of Jessica lol.

Reactions: Penfold Mole

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018

If you wouldn't mind sharing anymore details regarding Lara's face details, we won't mind hahaha, (joking), but any help is much appreciated.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
The nice thing about Fan Art threads is that they keep getting new people interested in the dev's work. I think a lot of it is the "I hope I'm not missing out" feeling people get when others are interested enough in the characters to create fan art, that these new people will look at the original work.

I certainly would not have given Babysitters a second thought if I hadn't stumbled back into this Fan Art thread. Honestly Babysitter was so long ago that I even forgot what was in it. Or even that they were two separate projects.