3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Lmfao... I didn't know about this thread. Dr. Wick and Angelica look actually awesome... their jawline can cut the paper now... Lara is bit off tough... she's big hybrid of various characters, but main one is Chara.

I see some people here still care more about re-creating old game... :)
It's nice to see you dropping in on the fanart thread occasionally!
:D

Babysitter is still one of the 'good' games that various people still recommend around here, so I don't think people are interested in re-inventing the wheel, we all just want to pay our homages to our favorite characters through the fanart medium!

I'm just glad to see that others have renewed their interest in doing fanart for Babysitter as well as Babysitters!

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
Please drop me a message on discord, I can share all assets you need there.
Can I get in on that deal too! I wanted to so some Sonja art but I am pretty sure the assets already listed here are not either correct or in the correct amounts. I saw some interesting characters in whatever the new VN is but I haven't jumped into a playthrough yet.

Or with your permission I can get them from WW619 if he is already a discord member.

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
I think it was martha hair if not there was another one i will have a look when i get to work.
I might use Sara hair instead, also from OOT my second least favorite hair asset creator (no dForce at all), right behind Propschick who creates dForce hair that doesn't simulate.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

WhiteWolf619

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2018
My favorite! Perhaps we can see in the future one of her special webcam.
I would love a gamea based around Jessica and her struggling to make it big With her web shows, maybe she gets hired by a family to take care of their kid, only it turns out they have ulterior motives. :oops: how far would she go to make ends meet, and would she be willing to live stream it.