3D-Daz Fan Art Babysitter(s) [T4boo] - The Art Assets and Fan Art/Renders Thread

Esens424

Jun 4, 2017
Mine just says Emma for Genesis 3 and 8 Female. I ended up changing some of the above settings in my mod anyway because some of those are not Iray. With the game being completed now, I'm not sure if I'll add any more mod content or not. I did have some plans for it but I may switch to trying my hand at an original game of my own instead. I need a hardware upgrade first though. The potato I'm using now is too slow to do a bunch more rendering on.
And to be honest -- after I posted this question -- looking through the game assets.. Im almost 100% sure he makes changes to the Christine model SEVERAL times throughout the game -- noticed that skin tone changed several times, not to mention that her moles / freckles disappear later in the game -- and even her body build / muscle tone changes and is visibly different within a few days .. So at this point think Ill try to find one I like thats just close!! :)

I keep going back and forth on doing something myself or doing a mod for this or a few other games I like .. due to RL job time constraints I would be pushing it at modding, machine strength is ok for me but Daz skill is very new -- so the time factor comes in there big time!! lol

Thanks for your reply too!

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
And to be honest -- after I posted this question -- looking through the game assets.. Im almost 100% sure he makes changes to the Christine model SEVERAL times throughout the game -- noticed that skin tone changed several times, not to mention that her moles / freckles disappear later in the game -- and even her body build / muscle tone changes and is visibly different within a few days .. So at this point think Ill try to find one I like thats just close!! :)

I keep going back and forth on doing something myself or doing a mod for this or a few other games I like .. due to RL job time constraints I would be pushing it at modding, machine strength is ok for me but Daz skill is very new -- so the time factor comes in there big time!! lol

Thanks for your reply too!
Yeah for me it was a big learning curve doing my mod. When I started it I had zero experience with either Daz or RenPy so I made lots of mistakes. I went back and redid some of my older renders but there are quite a few in some of my earlier content that I don't like and just never got around to fixing. I did learn a lot though.

Memory optimization was a pain for me since my video card only has 4GB of memory. Posing and lighting took awhile to get the hang of. Wet textures and tan lines are a pain especially for genitals. Manipulating clothing for scenes where you want to actually see them getting dressed or undressed or doing sex scene with partial clothing are a huge pain. There's a good reason most games just have characters magically become instantly naked for sex scenes instead of showing the process of getting undressed or having them fool around partially clothed.

Practice really is the only way through all of that. Funny thing is after running into some of the issues I had, I can tell from some of Taboo's earlier renders that he hit some of the same issues I did. For instance Jessica's hair doesn't fit her head properly unless you resize either the head or the hair slightly. So if you use the base settings, certain poses will give you strange black splotches all over her forhead and cheeks. Other poses will work fine without resizing anything. I had similar issues with Golden Palace in certain poses where the genitals didn't seem to properly fit to the pelvis. The other genital plugins I tried don't seem to have that issue (at least for the models I was using).

Some of Taboo's earlier images show remnants of those same splotches on Jessica which I assume he plastered over in photoshop or something. He didn't seem to have that problem later but as you mentioned he did seem to change some of the assets he was using.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
BTW, as mentioned earlier in the thread, P3D Vivienne's body with say 60-75% P3D Amber may give you more joy r.e. Christine if that's who you are trying to recreate. You may need to tweak her breasts and ribcage a bit though to get the areolaes, torso and such to match up size & shape wise.

I'm also showing Victoria 7 textures on the model I used in my fanart, which would make sense since her mom/MC's sis is most likely V7... I also used Iray based textures, just in case anyone was wondering. There are some additional skin tweaks as well, say to the eye/lip makeup and of course the tan lines. This is where Summer may come in via LIE, although T4bbo may have done some photoshop work here... he did tweak Christine a bit from her 'baseline' figure, to achieve her looks. Best of luck with that!

No idea what may have changed in the game skin texture wise since I messed with this back in the earlier days of Babysitter, so anything's possible.

Vivienne and Amber are part of the , but I'm sure you knew that already.

Reactions: WhiteWolf619

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I'm of course mostly focused on other stuff these days, but this is something that's been in the back of my head for a while... and felt the need to throw together today.

Here's an 'alternate storyline' pic involving Jess's brother...

This fan art piece is for anyone that may remember Josh peeping on the gals earlier in the story, and that were thinking dirty taboo thoughts along these lines at the time...

ShinyMetalAssKnight7xl9

Sep 23, 2019
I'm of course mostly focused on other stuff these days, but this is something that's been in the back of my head for a while... and felt the need to throw together today.

Here's an 'alternate storyline' pic involving Jess's brother...

This fan art piece is for anyone that may remember Josh peeping on the gals earlier in the story, and that were thinking dirty taboo thoughts along these lines at the time...
Damn I wished there were some other NTR interactions between these characters, great work buddy

Reactions: 4rn4ld0 and OhWee

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
P3D Vivienne's body with say 60-75% P3D Amber may give you more joy r.e. Christine if that's who you are trying to recreate.
Are you talking about the head or the body? I've been loading Summer full, then dialing the Summer head back to 0 and applying Vivienne's head at 100%. I have 0% Vivienne in the body. Are you using Vivienne for the body too? If so, how much?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Are you talking about the head or the body? I've been loading Summer full, then dialing the Summer head back to 0 and applying Vivienne's head at 100%. I have 0% Vivienne in the body. Are you using Vivienne for the body too? If so, how much?
As noted above, as suggested earlier in this thread by Sasquatch45 , you might try 100% Vivienne (Head, Body), then dial in P3D Amber's body to taste. See notes above about V7 textures with different eyeliner and lips. Then try a few additional tweaks, as noted in the post above.

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I haven't tried to recreate Silver yet but I think I've got a pretty good approximation of MC, Christine, Jess, Sonya, and Robert now. For anyone else interested in doing some fan art, these are the settings I'm using for them:

MC:
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Carson 01 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -40% scale (default is ridiculously huge and clips through everything)

Christine
- Genesis 3 female
- Vivienne head
- Sally hair
- Summer body
- Emma skin
- tan line (set03 preset)
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%
- GDN Luna E04 eyes
- Golden palace genitals

Jess
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/head/skin
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Rochelle Ponytail hair
- Golden palace genitals
- ultimate breast control basic nipples at 100%

Sonya
- Genesis 3 female
- GDN Luna body/skin
- Amber Head
- lip shaping tab set lips thin to 50%
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 155/155/155
- GDN Luna E07 eyes
- Shanda hair
- Ultimate breast control basic nipples and implant02 shape
- Golden palace genitals

Robert
- Genesis 3 male
- Carson body, hair, whiskers, skin, nipples
- Ultimate Skin Manager change skin tone from 255/255/255 to 100/100/100
- Carson 03 eyes (can't really tell what color his eyes are so I just picked one)
- Dicktator at -35% scale (default is ridiculously huge and clips through everything and he's supposed to be bigger than MC)

I haven't made any scenes with Robert yet but probably will at some point. If anyone has ideas on how to recreate Silver let me know, I haven't really even looked for anything for him yet.

View attachment 167416
great informmation

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
The morph package that includes P3D Vivienne is on sale today for $1.99 for PC+ members at Daz3D.com, for those of you that don't own it yet and like to buy such things...

P3D Vivienne with a bit of P3D Amber dialed in makes for a decent Christine body shape. Amber is also in this morph package.

Note that I may or may not know what I'm talking about here, as I did a few of the ingame renders at some point for T4bbo, which were in one of the earlier release cycles, using the provided characters...
:whistle:
Day10_LivingRoom_21.jpg

A few of you may have noticed a few 'bonus' pics a while back from Day 10 that ended up not not being included in the Day 10 story, such as the one above... The story went in a directon later on that frankly I wouldn't have come up with, I'm sure that the relevant artists that came onboard after Day 10 had a helping hand in that, and probably for the better!

If you miss today's sale, there may be a catch-up sale later, but if you've been wanting this...

Last edited: